Sign in to follow this  
Ravenous

Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

This is an interesting game, i remember messing with the older series and didnt really stick with it. I got this while on sale last year and noticed they did some major improvement and still playable in Beta Stage. Not that far off from complete game itself. One thing got my attentions is those battle tactics, different type of attacks. Love those long spear and a shield, unfort this Wurm wont except it. Good animations too.

Curious, any Wurm fans been messing with this game? I just started, started out a female barbarian in the forest and just pass the tutorial. I need to go over the hot keys, since i didnt know what the hell i was doing, like weapon swap from a bow to melee, etc. The game itself is full pricey, pretty high and not sure when there will be another sale on Steam.

Really like to see some serious update in Wurm, compare something more realistic combat stance. Better animations will help alot too.

Edited by Ravenous

I believe the next sale on steam starts on the 22nd, I'm guessing it is the Christmas sale. 

2 hours ago, Ravenous said:

Curious, any Wurm fans been messing with this game?

yes, and mnb warband is still better than bannerlord which is nothing more than reskin + adding few features from warband mods that were released few years ago

11 hours ago, Votip said:

yes, and mnb warband is still better than bannerlord which is nothing more than reskin + adding few features from warband mods that were released few years ago

Ah i see, really enjoy playing it though. MnB2 would draw me out of Wurm Online most of the time and may quit lol.

If I am not playing MTG or Wurm I am playing Bannerlord because it's just that good.  I accidentally got my king killed in a battle and got elected the new queen, after playing this for 200+ hours I never had that happen before, also had twins the same game.  I think it's just a more polished version of M&B but the whole clan system is super awesome.

14 hours ago, MrKettle said:

If I am not playing MTG or Wurm I am playing Bannerlord because it's just that good.  I accidentally got my king killed in a battle and got elected the new queen, after playing this for 200+ hours I never had that happen before, also had twins the same game.  I think it's just a more polished version of M&B but the whole clan system is super awesome.

Its an interesting game i enjoyed it, after taken a break from this Wurm of course.