Sign in to follow this  
Joanavon

Looking for a new Village on Cadence

Hello, 

I'm looking for a new Village on Cadence. I've been playing Wurm off and On since 2012. I started on Independence and then after a several months I moved to Epic (JK) and was in a part of getting new players ready for PvP. 

I spent several months playing on Cadence and joined a village. But it fizzled out while I was gone for a break. I'm looking for a new Village on Cadence that has a couple active members to get back into Wurm with. 

Thanks, 

Joanavon. 

Greetings Joanavon, 

Hill Crest might be the place for you. We are a newer village. We (My wife and I ) Do realize life happens and don't expect people to be on every day. We are looking for players to join us as we build the village. 

We are not connected to the highway yet, but you can find us by leaving Encore and finding the route to Mt. Doom. when your 108km from Mt. Doom you will come to a way stone that points up a small ridge to the right and says under construction. It leads to Hill Crest.  Let me know the name of your character as I could not add Joanavon to the recruitment list.

Thanks,  Rozzoleen