Sign in to follow this  
Odinstardew

Coffee Shop (Cadence) - Skilled Beverage Actions

Welcome to my Coffee Shop,
I'll let you taste what I got,
Go 'head now don't you stop,
Keep sipping 'til it hits the spot

Kahvesi is currently the most caffeinated drink and will give you 20 power per 0.20kg sip. Your hands will be shaking after a mere 5 sips and you will receive the full benefits of 100 power caffeine effects! Kahvesi gives the most bang for your buck, so this is my focus for now.

Currently serving up Kahvesi

On the menu for delivery now - just PM me!

92+QL (56+ min timer)

2kg jar (1c COD) - 20c

10kg Measuring Jug (2c COD) - 40c

45kg Small Barrel (10c COD) - 1s

COD - Postage paid by buyer - container is yours to keep. 

98+QL (58+ min timer) made to order

45kg Small Barrel (10c COD) - 2.5s

COD - Postage paid by buyer - container is yours to keep. 

Basic overview of caffeine effects/advantages (currently):

• Extra Sleep Bonus daily! 0.20kg sip of coffee within 10min of first login per server day gives you 10mins extra sleep bonus.
  • Increases skill gain 300% while 100 power caffeinated using SB (SB gives you 200% without caffeine buff)
  • Sobers you up fast from alcohol effects

One 0.20kg sip of kahvesi (currently most caffeinated beverage) gives you 20power, 1kg/5 sips will get you to 100 power. You will stay caffeinated for the amount of time listed above (directly correlated to quality). To keep the effect active, you must drink again before the timer runs out or your caffeination will decay and require more sips to boost back to 100 power.

At 100 power caffeine:

• 2x sleep bonus usage rate while boosting skillgain.
  • Caffeine skillgain provides 2x the benefit of sleep bonus at 100% caffeine (300% skillgain total).  It doesn't effect some skills such as faith, meditation, lockpicking, and shield bashing.
  • 4x Alcohol decay rate. (sobers you up fast!)
  • Restlessness develops up to 5 hours maximum (only develops while SB is active) before caffeine become ineffective.

Restlessness Breakdown:

• Upon reaching 5 hours, caffeine will stop providing its extra skillgain and sleep bonus drain.
  • When logged out regardless of bed, restlessness is reduced at the same rate that sleep bonus is gained.
  • Sleeping in beds does not affect how restlessness reduction performs.
  • Restlessness and Alcohol Decay Rate can be found in the Spell Effects window.

If you are a casual player (like me), caffeine will make your limited grind time much more rewarding and allow you to progress through some of the more tedious skills needed to have some real fun! Great for skilling things with limited materials, such as restoration, farming, nat subs, channeling, cooking, panfilling, skilling alts and priests etc. as these won't eat up your SB and gain restlessness as quickly as other things. Grind focused players can still benefit from caffeine use in some specific skills as well.

Skilled Actions

Need bulk quantities of high quality juices or oils? You provide the fruits (quality of fruit will effect the max output quality), and I will squish them into high quality juices. You can either send crates/barrels/amphoras/whatever via wagoner, sail to me, or I can come to you depending on your location (I'm in S11). If you want to run a test, you can mail a couple fruits and I will juice and return.

1s per 500 actions (1 fruit pressed = 1 action produces .27kg juice)

Coming soon: Teas & Other Coffee Brews - if there is something specific you want, just let me know! I have the supplies to make small barrels worth of most caffeinated beverages in high qualities.

4uo0za.jpg

Edited by Odinstardew
  • Like 4