Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

Rift - December 13 / 15

We made a pen east of the rift beam in the sand area. It is sloped gently all ridable, most walkable. There is also water nearby. Fo altar and mailbox as usual.

WQmibFR.jpg

View from the highway

wMvyTVC.jpg

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 1

I want to add that it was an enjoyable though challenging rift fight. Thorinoakshield was wrong, participation from Lunalong, at least any experienced Wurmians, was zero, despite repeated calls for. Participation was 4 fighters and one healer (my Fo priestess Baiyun)

lzZTuiV.jpg?1

Anyway, we managed it, and given the number of participants, in decent time. Congratulations for all who took part.

Special congratulations to Grimish who fought his first rift under those challenging conditions, with excellent contribution.

Edited by Ekcin

2 of the rift list came from lunalong, i was only imper on, i should know 😛

Shamank

Edited by Sage
name

I had previously (though not that morning) been at the impalong too, so you could claim all came from Lunalong 😎 (which btw was great as every year, thanks Dracaa). But I think you know what I meant .. 

On 12/16/2021 at 4:26 AM, Ekcin said:

I want to add that it was an enjoyable though challenging rift fight. Thorinoakshield was wrong, participation from Lunalong, at least any experienced Wurmians, was zero, despite repeated calls for. Participation was 4 fighters and one healer (my Fo priestess Baiyun)

lzZTuiV.jpg?1

Anyway, we managed it, and given the number of participants, in decent time. Congratulations for all who took part.

Special congratulations to Grimish who fought his first rift under those challenging conditions, with excellent contribution.

Thanks for keeping the alliance name up