Sign in to follow this  
Nelsy

Decrease fatigue size or restore rate

Obviously current fatigue system does not work much currently, because not many players able to drain it to zero (does not count even cluster swap abuse on NFI). I suggest to Developers to analyze information how much in real players in WO spend fatigue in average, consider what are normal and what abnormal and cut it via rework fatigue. It probably too late to do after more than year of server start, but probably would be not bad idea because it it would diversify Wurm gameplay, since once your spend your fatigue you will go hunt and do other stuff, maybe some players wills tart play more on PvP which is great also.

reduce fatigue to... encourage people to pvp? lmao tf

are all your suggestions just targeted at jk defiance members

• Like 3
  • Cat 2

1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

reduce fatigue to... encourage people to pvp? lmao tf

cant believe i agree with this guy, but this suggestion is terrible. people dont do pvp becasue we dont want to.

Edited by Tpikol

I'd sooner vote for removing it altogether than to hurt folks by reducing the hours.

• Like 2

Is your suggestion to give players less time to play the game? I am trying to understand the reasoning for decreasing the fatigue system. Personally I think the system is outdated and should be removed. It seems a shame to prevent players who want to grind 24/7 from doing so. 

• Like 2

+1

i dont like how other players can play longer than me.. if we could reduce everyone's Fatigue timers to my in game time and when i log out you hit fatigue? this way my account can be stronk to.

mmmnonsense...

pvp needs some kind of better balance to allow people to have somewhat chance for fair fights, no matter of stats.. modifiers/stats/casts etc should be a perk.. but there's a reason nobody pvps(nobody judging by comparing pve/pvp community size), there must be a few issues... until those are broken.. THE WALL will be tall and strong, and nothing's going to change. If low pop pvp is all wurm can have and should be.. well peak performance achieved.

Epic is pretty much dead... maybe reviving some kind of events and making things even easier to get into it... could be the way to revive some of that..  if that's good idea.. idk, I don't play there.. can't say what's good or bad to "re-"use into the cluster.

Alternative could be new 'jackal'-kind separate server event with pvp and NEW mechanics... that just skip most of current pvp metas or make them useless, pretty much current pvp is not welcoming for most people.. find the current issues.. and reimplement pvp into a new way that invites new people into the field, make pvp fun, people will go and do 'events' or w/e.