Sign in to follow this  
Nelsy

Fatigue should be cross server

Problem: Some players play too much and they swap from PvP to PvE (or revers) to get their fatigue doubled. In fact if you do like this there is impossible to spend fatigue on both servers/clusters(on NFI) PvP and PvE ones. Originally fatigue been implemented to decrease distance between players who have no much time to play Wurm and players who can play hole day. Realistically even now not many people can spend fatigue on one server/cluster (technically Defiance and Harmony for example are still same NFI cluster, right?). So the original idea of the fatigue are great for some one who have no much time to play but it been not ideal even before and it completely does not limit some one who swap servers to abuse fatigue. Fatigue restores too fast especially if we take in count it restores separately, so you can't spend it - means it does not work at all.

Solution: Make fatigue transfers with your character to other server/cluster. Players have to PvP instead of just to continue grind their skills on PvE until their fatigue restore on other cluster/server. The game not only about crafter skills, even if you do not want PvP you could just hunt.

40 minutes ago, Nelsy said:

Problem: Originally fatigue been implemented to decrease distance between players who have no much time to play Wurm and players who can play hole day.

Cite your source because me and nobody I know can back this up.

"Some players play too much"

Do you suddenly have less time to play and are trying take it out on everyone else or something?

You're literally just complaining about people playing more than you now

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Joemog said:

Do you suddenly have less time to play and are trying take it out on everyone else or something?

What If I give a chance to Wurm by these suggestions, but in real it become so boring that only one thing that could make it more friendly for players. You look at this through prism of some personal beliefs about me and talk only from this basement, but not about what problems really exist in wurm. It does not matter who really suggested it, its onlymatter what and why. And this is what you have to discuss here, this is how forum works originally. But more than 90% of Wurm Online palyers does not even visit forum, and thats why people like you, who have nothing to say, throw trollings messages to me, while others who could say something real and really interested in changes will never even read it, because they literally does not have time to read and send message in every single post. And talk about some one personality in topics about game problems. You have time to play and talk, cograts, I have no time, and every single time I visit forum I feel waste of time, and I feel like visit something really disgusting, I wasted time that I could spend on play or doing something else instad of talk to guys who sitting here just to trolling each other. Thats acutally only reasons why you are here, you show everypme today with such reaction to what I type here answering to me with personal attacks instead of talk about problems.

Edited by Nelsy

Actually, we're trying to work out why you think this is an issue, and identify your reasoning behind it. 

Because it sounds like you're upset with others being able to do something you cant? 

8 minutes ago, Archaed said:

Actually, we're trying to work out why you think this is an issue, and identify your reasoning behind it. 

Because it sounds like you're upset with others being able to do something you cant? 

I can't and I do not want to because I find it stupid, and such gameplay makes me feel disgusing - this is complete different. You are not trying to work out anything, you avatar saying what you are doing here even better than your words. Riding.thumb.jpg.facdff1cb258593033674ca

Edited by Nelsy

I'm riding a horse? 

I get somethings got you upset, but I'm going to be honest, you aren't going to find anything that helps you relax and unwind here. 

Take a break, leave the Pc, wind down. You aren't doing yourself any favours being upset about a game

Edited by Archaed

4 minutes ago, Nelsy said:

I can't and I do not want to because I find it stupid, and such gameplay makes me feel disgusing - this is complete different. You are not trying to work out anything, you avatar saying what you are doing here even better than your words. Riding.thumb.jpg.facdff1cb258593033674ca

A fitting statement, since your profile picture makes you look a total grump.

The the Archaed advice because you're rattled beyond any reason over a couple of threads of people not agreeing with you.

1 minute ago, Archaed said:

I'm riding a horse? 

I get somethings got you upset, but I'm going to be honest, you aren't going to find anything that helps you relax and unwind here. 

Take a break, leave the Pc, wind down. You aren't doing yourself any favours being upset about a game

Did you read forum rules? Its not allowed to flood and talk about side themes, it calls offtopic. You do not talk about topic, you just asking me side trolling questions, kidding and guessing of reasons why Its happeing. Only thing that makes me upset at the moment, that people do not even really worry about anything I mentioned, they sit here to troll, stick to words, and make people feel bad to make themselves feel better. 

23 minutes ago, Madnath said:

A fitting statement, since your profile picture makes you look a total grump.

The the Archaed advice because you're rattled beyond any reason over a couple of threads of people not agreeing with you.

You guys touching me that's not a grump, I could not react on it, that's probably only option to stop it just to not open forum anymore.

Edited by Nelsy

Just now, Nelsy said:

Did you read forum rules? Its not allowed to flood and talk about side themes, it calls offtopic. You do not talk about topic, you just asking me side trolling questions, kidding and guessing of reasons why Its happeing. Only thing that makes me upset at the moment, that people do not even really worry about anything I mentioned, they sit here to troll, stick to words, and make people feel bad to make themselves feel better. 

You got upset about the changes to caffiene ,and went and made three posts in suggestions about sleep bonus and fatigue, and it was a clear sign that you're upset about it and making multiple posts to show that. 

We're saying that your suggestion isn't a good one, and we don't agree with it, which caused you to attack us, and thus we started trying to identify WHY you were upset, WHAT your goals were, and HOW we could identify a solution. 

If you consider trying to understand the reasons for your suggestions as off topic and trolling, then I do honestly suggest you take a break, you'll feel better in the morning. 

2 hours ago, Joemog said:

It will be hard to find who playing more than me, but who said it have to be like this. And why I can't talk about it?

4 hours ago, Nelsy said:

Did you read forum rules?

This is freaking hilarious, considering Archaed was our community manager for many years.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 3