Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

Thank you Staff

You know, in this day and age having good customer service is a given. People expect it all the time, and LOTS of companies fail. Wurm Staff are a cut above the rest IMMHO. I have worked jobs that expected employees to treat customers like what they say matters not, and jobs that expected a reasonable level of decent treatment of customers. Wurm Staff seem to go out of their way to help out more then any other place i have ever encountered. Their tireless work can be seen all over the place. 

Things like Shydow answering some of the easiest questions to look up on wurmpedia. He gets not everyone has a powerful machine or can remember the details of things. He has helped me out more then a time or two: due to the way my brain works i have to compensate for reading/writing and my memory is emotion based so details are always out the window.  Or Zetheral with the memes and funny stuff in GL. hes pulled me out of a funk on more the one occasion due to me being myself.

Every one of the members on this list deserve our deepest and most heart warming thanks, for keeping this community as heathy as possible. My stories are above, but others are more then welcome to share theirs as well. Thank You Staff!

(lets be nice, true in game stories, no trolling please)

• Like 28

@Shydow came over to my deed because I had a lot of boats in my harbor that aren't mine but I still wanted to use them for decoration. So he came over and moved them into good decorative positions. He didn't have to do that there is no where in the rules that says I am even allowed to do that. He did it out of the kindness of his own heart. Obviously if the owners of these boats where to come collecting I would left them have them. Its not like they are mine anymore (not the point of the story). But I appreciate Shydow nonetheless. 

• Like 7

Oh yes, I can only agree with that.

While my recent issue was very minor, it was solved extremly quick and perfectly.

I used a Trader Contract, sadly it spawned in the basement and not on the first floor of my house where I wanted it to be.

(Apparently spawned NPCs ignore floors, I wasn't aware of that.)

My ticket asking for help was not even in for 10 minutes, GM Aion showed up, took a look and started to help her gently up the stairs to her small handcrafted space which now is also nicely decorated with flowers and games so she wont die of boredrom. ;)

But over all the years I have been playing the game, the team has generally been very nice and helpful.

Thanks for everything in the past and for things to come, stay healthy and happy everyone. :)

• Like 4

People who helped us in the past when 5 speed unicorns escaped through locked gates and bridges kicked drivers off carts and a few other mishaps over time  - Pomona and Astarte - thank you x

• Like 1

I would also like to express the prompt reply to my tickets. Specially this year where I ended up with the boat crossing bug more than once and every time i was rescued from drowning to death by pro gms. Also received comical replies during the process which made the experience pleasant in the end. 

• Like 1

I'm afraid quite a few members of GM staff may have an adrenaline rush seeing me logging a ticket - I can trigger rather strange oddities in Wurm during pushing the limits simple regular play.

I cannot recall a case where the staff did not react very fast and to my full satisfaction. Thank you!!!

• Like 1

i want to thank the staff for putting my mind at ease when i have difficulties like i had tonight, i appreciate them very much thank you :)

• Like 2

Huge thanks to the Wurm staff for everything that they do! It's normally a thankless job and it's not always easy, but they do it with style and panache. Hope you all have a lovely holiday season. Get some rest and relaxation before we head into 2022! 

• Like 2

That is a very good opportunity to say my thanks, too. Being still a noob i managed to do some mistakes in game and i had to ask for help which i really got very fast and on an amazing way. But i want to say especially thanks for @Astartewho really helped me very nicely in Defiance. You made up that day for me and i got quite some nice memorial pics i shared with my friends. To all: Happy Christmas!

• Like 1

I'd just like to thank all the staff from Dev's to Volunteers for continuing to make Wurm a fantastic world to live in and explore and even making some of the Twitch streams even more memorable

Thank you all.

You all take care and i wish you all a merry christmas.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, Jaz said:

I'm afraid quite a few members of GM staff may have an adrenaline rush seeing me logging a ticket - I can trigger rather strange oddities in Wurm during pushing the limits simple regular play.

I cannot recall a case where the staff did not react very fast and to my full satisfaction. Thank you!!!

I can almost undoubtedly log the strangest request for help:

Pushing a bsb full of wemp donated for an impalong. My priest was moving it into position to turn it to cordage, tried to move it along a wall, apparently was too close, got the message "you cannot move that there". Look.. no bsb. No bsb full of wemp anywhere. One staff comes to look.. can't find it. Multiple relogs, no wemp bsb to be found. More staff comes. No bsb of wemp anywhere. BUT while looking on top of my mountain (I live in a cave) they find a massive piles of items... MANY rares, from a couple forges that had disappeared months ago, during my move to the cavern... BUT NO BSB OF WEMP. I was so glad to get those rares back, but no wemp...

The bsb of wemp was discovered a week or so later in a different building in the cavern. Not the building next to the one I was moving it to, but one about 20 tiles away....

The staff recovered all those rares for me.. and that was so unexpected, and appreciated.

(here's to hoping my cave quits eating my goods!)

• Like 1

Yeah, I have to say that the staff at Wurm is phenomenal. From my very first encounter with @Astarteduring my first week, when she scared the living daylights out of me as I was huddled over my campfire trying desperately to make some very nu-nutritious food in order to not starve, lol. She of course was not there on a mission of mercy, but rather informed me in no uncertain terms that I was in danger of being banned unless I changed my name immediately, lol. I won't go into specifics of the name I had originally chosen, but after she walked me thru the process and I had come up with this name (was the best I could do under the circumstances, lol), she did bless me with a full food and nutrition bar. What an angel :) even if she had her 'Angel of Death' uniform on and looked scary as hell, lol.

Over the years I've had many positive, helpful interactions with GM's, CM's and of course our group of CA-Helpers, and I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you that help make this game such a pleasure to play. I'd be remiss if I didn't also thank our dev team for continuing to give us new content and upgrades, Thank You! A big Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you and to my fellow Wurm addicts. Here's to a great 2022 :)

• Like 3