Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Valrei International: A Rockin' New Look!

Kiln, Smelter, and Pillar Stone Type (with upcoming changes)  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Should existing kilns, smelters and pillars automatically switch from stone to their visual type (pottery kiln/smelters and marble pillars) when the changes go live, or should they stay stone and visually change to stone models?

• All of them should stay stone and change visually to look like stone!
    • All of them should change their material type and stay looking visually the way they already do!

Oh mah god it's so beautiful!!!!  Those mailboxes are my new favourite for sure, they are absolutely amazing, what a cool idea!

• Like 2

xmas came early i see, the kilns and other items made from stone bricks should in my mind be converted into what they look to be today that way people can keep the look and feel of the room if they planned it that way.

Personally i like the new looks alot so i wouldnt mind either way but still they should stay the same look.

Maybe with the option to convert the look once would be a option as well.

• Like 2

I asked for this once (as it was a popular demand) and saroman said no, now look what he's gone and done! 

Bugger stealing all the glory for himself I see . 

I absolutely love the tiny stonework on the stone smelter, regardless of changes, I will be looking to have one of those. 

Any chance the forge and oven can get the same tiny brick look? I like things looking neat 

• Like 3

Now let us have wooden trim on all sorts of stonewalls also, to make that good looking trancendence between materials on houses (my castle).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Archaed said:

I asked for this once (as it was a popular demand) and saroman said no, now look what he's gone and done! 

Bugger stealing all the glory for himself I see . 

I absolutely love the tiny stonework on the stone smelter, regardless of changes, I will be looking to have one of those. 

Any chance the forge and oven can get the same tiny brick look? I like things looking neat 

6d9a11499d.jpg

3 minutes ago, DemonaNightshade said:

6d9a11499d.jpg

Looks great, but it's what I was worried about lol, the others have new brick textures that look great, but the old stone forge still looks lumpy and like it's made out of rock shards instead of bricks. 

I was referring to the amazing stone brick smelter, with the rectangular stone bricks 

58 minutes ago, Archaed said:

Looks great, but it's what I was worried about lol, the others have new brick textures that look great, but the old stone forge still looks lumpy and like it's made out of rock shards instead of bricks. 

I was referring to the amazing stone brick smelter, with the rectangular stone bricks 

yeah i agree, original stone items now seems out of place compared to new finer textures... would be neat to get rewamp of them too

Edited by kochinac

Very very nice seeing all the pics, thanks team this is a cool update! Future project making new everything made with masonry now to use up the rare slate and so on shards and bricks :)

• Like 2

Nice. I've been away a month from the game now I see all sorts of changes :) 

1 hour ago, Cecci said:

Now let us have wooden trim on all sorts of stonewalls also, to make that good looking trancendence between materials on houses (my castle).

Yes pls. Just 1 little extra step there ^_^

• Like 1

Some people have been working hard in the development cave- thanks to all.

These new options simply whet the appetite and get more creative juices flowing.

I also congratulate you on asking player opinion before changing things- more evidence that players are being listened to even more.

• Like 1

This is amazing news, thank you!! Now  I'm sad I just ate the rare sandstone bricks...

• Like 1

Oh my god! I'm so happy! I'm smiling until my ears, lol !

THANK YOU !

• Like 3

*** Just a heads up ***

Q  How will pottery kilns / smelters / forges etc be imped?

Other than that, VERY excited to see these plans.  Great job.

• Like 2