Keenan

Caffeine Changes

7 minutes ago, Finnn said:

feedback wouldn't be complete without a bit of offtopic pvp humor

off topic humor? whats funny about it? the less time i feel compelled to grind the more time i can spend doing the things I like, that being pvp. 

getting/preparing for pvp is a full time job in and of itself

8 hours ago, Finnn said:

feedback wouldn't be complete without a bit of offtopic pvp humor

Wat | Know Your Meme

Yeah, being able to spend less time grinding while not falling behind has made me fall back in love with the game, I must say. 

3 hours ago, Archaed said:

Wat | Know Your Meme

Yeah, being able to spend less time grinding while not falling behind has made me fall back in love with the game, I must say. 

If you were falling behind before, you're still falling behind.. unless you have or can get more sleep powders to compete with somebody who's not able to cover the 2hours sleep bonus to burn the daily 2x sb burnrate.. even with or without that.. somebody with no sleep powder and a lot of free time can still get ahead of you.

Unsure what "not falling behind" means.

About memes.. no clue either, what I meant is.. pvp ban news and 2 random pvpers commenting about being able to pvp with otherwise no presence in this thread available for a month before that.

7 hours ago, Finnn said:

what I meant is.. pvp ban news and 2 random pvpers commenting about being able to pvp with otherwise no presence in this thread available for a month before that.

There was no ban news just an update to rules that currently arent even in effect... you are reaching hard in some attempt to discredit a view that you dont share... you say there are no casuals to comment and then cry when a couple speak up. You need to learn to sit down.

We're doing some internal testing of caffeine changes now, and I'm getting the full list of changes together for a new post and thread for test feedback. That should be out tomorrow. It's been a super busy week, and I apologize for not having it out sooner.

• Like 8

No worries! Keen to see where it goes