Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

For those who want to know....

TL;DR: Too many concepts, too many connections - go slow. ❤️

Recently; i have done a lot of explaining of myself to several other Wurmians. an being as its not really showing any signs of stopping i figured i would create a post to put it all out there for anyone who wants to know but is afraid to ask. Keep in mind here that this is my REAL LIFE im talking about. my real world views an actions. However on that same note, not everyone here wants to know them, and um, well, some of you are NOT going to like what is written in the spoiler below. now its nothing bad, there is nothing wrong with it, however, what you do with the information contained within - it is on you.

Spoiler

Everyone knows that the human body is electrical. It creates and uses its own source of energy. Medical science has yet to figure out exactly how.

There are ~100 chemicals in the brain, and the body produces another ~60. Medical science is pretty sure these are the source of most emotions, all read by the brain

Physical science 101: Chemical reaction creates electricity. Every human on the planet has its own unique power source. 

Humans are powered by a complex chemical reaction that produces is own electricity. These chemicals are the same ones that produce emotion, and every individual has a unique power/emotional system. I am personally sensitive enough that when im in physical proximity to others: their "false emotion":;ie their ability to fake an emotion for long enough to get them selves out of perceived danger; will actually confuse me. i feel both.

now that ability is something that is necessary for survival when in the real world for the most part: without it how can one stay safe? without it how can one not let someone elses drama completely erase what you were doing to start with?

its not an ability i have. Oh, dont get me wrong, exaggeration is well within my capability, i just have to use my real emotions to power it, rather then pulling from my memories.

Just to give you all an idea of just how sensitive i actually am: My chaos exit post was exaggerated, but not much. One of the people i started the kingdom with was a good friend. he shorted me out on voice. caused me enough emotional pain that i started "bleeding" info about things. I know how to keep a secret, and why they should be kept. i was in so much pain my memory of knowing why i should not open my mouth was removed.

Empathy is a real sense that humans just take in naturally without thought. Autistics are those of us that are sensitive to it.. Forums, Discord, ingame chat - those are my primary filters. my way of keeping everyone out. Just cause you are sensitive to it does not mean you are disabled though: you have to ask yourself one question if you happen to be sensitive - Do I Need Help? If so its out there waiting for you to find it. 

If not, well you don't have to worry about it: you figure out how to compensate without issues. Grats.

One thing about empathy - no i dont really feel anyone through the ingame chat system - and i dont think i can actually do anything more then just "rattle my cage" so to speak. what i think i feel through chat is very much dependent on my own emotions.

However, i never do anything without multiple reasons, and for those of you who are capable of accepting both good and bad consequences for your actions, regardless of if you intended to do so in the first place this is a HUGE THANK YOU:

Wurm woke me up to the fact that i am a sentient and sapient creature, that i get to choose my own path in life. when i was at the lunalong last year their was a critical mass type event for me - everyone talking in GL kicked started an engine that had been unable to run at all.

my physical body may have more issues then not, but that does not mean for one instant i cant be a 'Social' creature:  Everyone deserves to survive succeed and stay safe. I just needed help getting there, so Thank you all for that.

• Like 1

Chaos drama?

More chaos drama?

Edited by Grotesque
added More chaos drama!
  • Cat 1

15 hours ago, Miket said:

No one cares

There's so many better and more constructive ways to say that especially considering this individual has pointed out several times that they have ASD.  It takes almost zero effort to not be mean to people and takes minimal effort to respect others so we should probably do that.  I get that not everyone may know about ASD in others but can't we just not be mean to people who are on the spectrum? 

• Like 11

14 hours ago, Grotesque said:

Chaos drama?

More chaos drama?

Lol acting like Freedom doesn’t have 10x drama over the most bizarre things.

• Cat 1

I like to eat tomato, i probably wont respond if someone name themselves cheese, not a cheese hater but ya. Pizza, lasagna, etc are yummy. I know right? This is because of MSG, a chemical compound found naturally in tomatoes and cheese. 

Not just one but two, give me a vibe of more, i just need to consume those energy and convert into responding or typing. I think chemical reaction just happened in my brain or whatever. Energy transfer is happening.

Lets just talk about science, for me modern science is about a bunch of experiments with statistics support. Instead of observing all, people use sampling throughout the experiment to conclude, especially in medical science. This mostly create errors. I like to call it "bugs". 

Then here we are, instead of saying there is a possibility that this can treat u, people are saying this can treat u or this cannot treat u. I guess uncertainty or variations does mean something to people. People skip the "possibility" because of multiple reasons.

Everyone, all, exactly, every, necessary, completely, nothing, really, real, actually. Those are the words of 0% and 100%. How does science treat u?

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

2 hours ago, user said:

Lol acting like Freedom doesn’t have 10x drama over the most bizarre things.

On freedom right now....

You're right, GL chat is a weird place.

• Cat 1

11 hours ago, Coach said:

I like to eat tomato, i probably wont respond if someone name themselves cheese, not a cheese hater but ya. Pizza, lasagna, etc are yummy. I know right? This is because of MSG, a chemical compound found naturally in tomatoes and cheese. 

Not just one but two, give me a vibe of more, i just need to consume those energy and convert into responding or typing. I think chemical reaction just happened in my brain or whatever. Energy transfer is happening.

Lets just talk about science, for me modern science is about a bunch of experiments with statistics support. Instead of observing all, people use sampling throughout the experiment to conclude, especially in medical science. This mostly create errors. I like to call it "bugs". 

Then here we are, instead of saying there is a possibility that this can treat u, people are saying this can treat u or this cannot treat u. I guess uncertainty or variations does mean something to people. People skip the "possibility" because of multiple reasons.

Everyone, all, exactly, every, necessary, completely, nothing, really, real, actually. Those are the words of 0% and 100%. How does science treat u?

This is either a solid effort to be mean, or an extremely creative way to ask the question i bolded, and im going with the second because the answer is going to shock people:

Both my Primary care physician and my therapist are 100% on board. same for the Neuroscientist that gave me my diagnostic evaluation. they get that it matters not the source of the pain, if it causes one to lose access to memory, be stuck in a eternal thought loop, or feel like they have been tased, it would be the same as being stabbed, or burned. and yes im more then willing to share my diagnostic results for anyone who wants to see them. they will be redacted unless its a staff member who wants them.

8 hours ago, Grotesque said:

On freedom right now....

You're right, GL chat is a weird place.

and the forums are just as weird - have you see the stuff in this subforum? i mean, so many things....wow! ;)
exaggeration aside, thats why this is in woodscraps, and not town square or chaos: this is where Wurm meets Real Life.

Edited by Tomatoes

Thank you for the contribution to science. I am glad to hear the positive feedback from u to them. 100% passionate and hard working like a 100lv grinding in wurm. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 2:55 PM, Miket said:

No one cares

On 12/9/2021 at 3:01 PM, Astarte said:

Some may care!

These two statements actually beg the question of why would someone care - because knowing that information could actually change someone else life for the better as well. My story is FAR from done, however I cannot do it alone, and who knows, maybe my example will be something that will give inspiration to someone else.

Edited by Tomatoes

On 12/12/2021 at 2:15 PM, Tomatoes said:

These two statements actually beg the question of why would someone care - because knowing that information could actually change someone else life for the better as well. My story is FAR from done, however I cannot do it alone, and who knows, maybe my example will be something that will give inspiration to someone else.

I think a video game forum is not really the place, and knowing video game forums your OP was an invitation to trolling, I am amazed (in a good way) how polite and understanding the community has been with this thread, or how much they have managed to ignore it at least.

Im also amazed in a bad way, because its always entretaining to see a trainwreck.

54 minutes ago, Rathgar said:

I think a video game forum is not really the place

@RathgarI have no place else to go but online. i cannot be in physical proximity to more then a few people before their natural ability to fake emotions causes me real pain that i do my best to avoid.

56 minutes ago, Rathgar said:

and knowing video game forums your OP was an invitation to trolling,

And no it was not. this is where your View point of what the internet is, not mine. My view point of the internet completely different. there are some people out there that consider everything online to be "fake" and "imaginary". To me the internet is a medical device that allows me to actually be the social creature that all other humans get to enjoy. 

how is that an invitation to trolling?

1 hour ago, Rathgar said:

Im also amazed in a bad way, because its always entretaining to see a trainwreck.

What happenes if its not a trainwreck that happens, but an actual takeoff?

• Like 1

It is your right OP to post what ya wish how wish long as it isn't against forum rules/policy. There will always be those that get their kicks off making others feel less than themselves, even on the net. I would say normally the "bad apples" have a lot more issues inside than others and attempt to hide it by acting like arses. Keep on being yourself and enjoy what ya can when ya can  and ignore those that want to be rude, embrace those that you might call friend.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Loneshade said:

It is your right OP to post what ya wish how wish long as it isn't against forum rules/policy. There will always be those that get their kicks off making others feel less than themselves, even on the net. I would say normally the "bad apples" have a lot more issues inside than others and attempt to hide it by acting like arses. Keep on being yourself and enjoy what ya can when ya can  and ignore those that want to be rude, embrace those that you might call friend.

^^ this.  Honestly I really like when people explain they have ASD because it helps people who aren't trolls interact with you in a way that is more meaningful and empathetic, which is wonderful.  There's always going to be people in the world who are just awful to others (most of them are hurting on the inside and just for some reason want to act like bullies to make themselves feel better instead of trying to fix their own problems) and there's always going to be people who care and try to be compassionate.  It would be nice if we all could be a little more compassionate but from most of the comments on here I think most of us are doing a good job.  Just be you and the kind people will always be around for you :)

• Like 3