Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Remove most traitor, give, ritual missions on Xanadu

The missions to find and slay a traitor creature, to bring and give items to an avatar of a deity, or to do rituals at mission spots, nearly always fail on Xanadu. For the ritual missions, at least reduce the number of participants for avatars and rituals.

Xanadu is the largest continent with 4 times the size of the next smaller servers like Independence, Chaos, or Harmony and Cadence on NFI. As a consequence, most traitor

and avatar missions fail, and block further missions for a week. Most traitors are somewhere lost in the wide areas, not seldom in uninhabited and impassable areas. Sometimes there is no playable mission at all for half a month. Even if an avatar, or the mission structure for a ritual are found, it is hard to get enough participants, particularly if there is/are no priest/s for summons at hand. As a consequence, Xanadu has ways more opportunities to get SB and karma by missions.

Best would be to remove that stuff entirely, or nearly entirely. At least, the minimum number of participants should be reduced to at most 5.

• Like 1

As someone who had to travel to and fro rifts on Xan I can whole heartedly agree it's a pain in the butt to waste so much travel time to a destination you already know. But to find a random traitor or avatar.....it's a thing of elder gods - Cthulhu nightmares for me. 

Someone living in the north won't be spending 2 hours of his life riding south, then 2 hours riding back just to donate an item or gamble on finding a traitor. 

+1 to remove them. It's unreasonable given Xanadu's cosmic horror size :) 

• Like 1

+1 to a better balance of the ratios for Xanadu. Being as large as it is the standard ratios for balance just don't seem to work for Xan whether it be mission requirements, mob spawns, rifts, or whatever. Four times the size equals four times the distance and four times the time or more which doesn't seem to have been taken into account.

i think xanadus size is good its exactly how i want it big .u cant just get to no it and be bored

• Like 1

I agree with the OP. The amount of time needed to do these type of missions on Xanadu just waste to much time for little reward and they way to frequent.

I would say max 2 of them active at a time so that when they are close to your area (rarely happens to me ) you can still do it

• Like 1

On all servers I wish traitors had to spawn within a few map grids of an online player and had a rift style light beam on them. Yeah I know the current setup is supposed to give an exploration style game play. But really no one does them. The rewards don't match the effort. Either remove them in general or make them better ie more realistic to do for the rewards so we don't clog up the missions all the time. 

Just my 2 cents