Sign in to follow this  
Kasumi

Driftwood - Public Market & Inn | Come place your merchants!

DRIFTWOOD

Public Market & Inn

Located at U11 on Pristine, next to the coast, close to the border, Driftwood is a great spot to start your journey from on Pristine!

Conveniently located next to the highway that leads up the desert, it's a good place to set out from for some hunting, rifts or slayings.  

Public Market

Over 20 merchant stalls available for all your shopping needs.

This is a public market, everybody is welcome to come place their merchants here if there are stalls available!  

There are a couple of self service animal pens available too if you forgot your mount at home!

Public Inn
The Dancing Donkey Inn welcomes everybody! 7 rooms available with free beds to the public if your stay becomes a sleep over.

Enclosed pastures for your horses in the back. Free food and drinks will be available from time to time too. 

Altars for Global Spell Prayers
Altars for all 4 deities can be located at the fountain near the inn.

Quick and easy place to stop to pray for your sleep bonus if a global spell has been cast.

Mailbox
Instant mailbox located just outside the inn, next to the door.

Highway system
Driftwood is connected to the main highway system of Pristine.

Whether you need to find your way to a deed for a visit; or find your way back to where you moored your boat, you can simply follow the highway system! Never get lost again! 

Wagoner
There's a public wagoner located just next door to Driftwood.

Wagoner containers for everybody's use has been placed at the waystone at the bottom of the ramp leading to the desert,

so it's easy to come deliver items to someone on Pristine (or even receive something).

I hope you will enjoy your visit!

For any questions or problems concerning Driftwood, please contact Kasumi either on forums or in game

Edited by Kasumi
  • Like 13

News Archives

7 December - Soft Opening

Driftwood Public Market is inviting all sellers to come place their merchants!

The Dancing Donkey inn is open and welcomes all visitors!

Edited by Kasumi
  • Like 3

FAQ

Public Market

How do I place a merchant at the market?

The market is open for all to place their merchants, so all you need is your merchant contract and to find an open market stall. 

You do not need to contact me first to place your merchant(s), just go ahead and use the contract to place it!

Is there an easier way to stock my merchant if I live far away from the market?

You can consider using another of your characters only for the merchant. 

Place the merchant with that character so they can manage it, leave them at the market and then mail the items to them to stock the merchant with.

Wagoners

Do I need my own wagoner contract if I want to send/receive something?

You don't need your own contract. Every server has at least 1 public wagoner that everybody can use

Do I need to stay on the server until the delivery is completed to receive my money?

You do not! Once the items have been delivered, the money will deposit straight into your bank account, doesn't matter which server you are on.

Edited by Kasumi

RoS was cast last night on Pristine!

Make an easy stop over at Driftwood and pray at the altar near the inn for your SB!

bump

lots of space still available - come place your merchant today!

bump

empty stalls still available - come place your merchants today!