Sign in to follow this  
MiniKilljoy

Christmas Items

The ability to make christmas lights stockings and other such items would be Great,

Christmas lights could be like crafting 5 of iron lumps with green and red dye, then putting them all together with wires or string to make a string of light.

Stockings could be like making cloth shoes with a dye twist or something close.

if you have other ideas leave them here and maybe this year or next year they will get added. (Probably next year)

• Like 4

Yes, yes! And maybe something like, the ability to dye the lights? Also, maybe different types of lumps to make different metals on the lights? Something has to hold those bulbs...

Another Christmas idea - Sleighs for mounts to pull. Or at least let me put cute bells on my wagon...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Samuraifishploo said:

Yes, yes! And maybe something like, the ability to dye the lights? Also, maybe different types of lumps to make different metals on the lights? Something has to hold those bulbs...

Another Christmas idea - Sleighs for mounts to pull. Or at least let me put cute bells on my wagon...

Sleigh Idea is a hit I think, and yeah, the lights could be different in a lot of ways like the lamps now

I would like a mountain of gold to Scrooge McDuck my way into

• Like 1

+1 Adding Candy Canes and Gingerbread Cookies to the recipes would be nice too. ;)🍬

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 2

May I add the ability to wrap any item in a Xmas box to leave for players under a tree? 

It can be a short term update, but basically let's say I want to gift a skinned halberd to my player, I would use a woodscrap to wrap it in a xmas box (part of the code for that is already there) and he can open said item and be happy. 

• Like 2

The sleighs could be pulled by deer and have a slight speed increase in snow :)

Little NPC elves running around dropping random gifts, decorations and snowballs would be amusing. 🎁🎄

And for the builders...actual walls and a roof made of gingerbread or ice bricks for igloos. Decay rates for these would have to be fairly rapid of course.

Edited by Katrat