Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

(chaos) add lead restrictions like elevation/defiance have

16745517851e0c4a31e596a3bdca89f5.png 

this is what loot looks like from a fight with 8 people in local. 37 ###### bardings. elevation and defiance have it right with their cap on led horses and they don't even have barded hellie backups which are 10x worse for balance, add the cap or make it so you can't attack/archer with multiple led horses or something so you don't have to breed 5 horses per person per fight to be competitive and spend 15 minutes slapping horses before you can actually fight.

• Like 7

+1 and id like to see a better qol implementation as suggested in OP for defiance/ele  instead of just max lead cap of 1, that way you can still go out and lead like 4 bulls/cows or whatever back to deed, its currently suck leading one at a time

2 hours ago, platinumteef said:

+1 and id like to see a better qol implementation as suggested in OP for defiance/ele  instead of just max lead cap of 1, that way you can still go out and lead like 4 bulls/cows or whatever back to deed, its currently suck leading one at a time

Throw that suggestion in here if you don't mind.

+1

my vote   

1 lead if youre mounted

2 if youre unmounted 

Edited by Beastwolf

Yeah it’s annoying and even gearing for fights I dread because I know how many horses are required and such. Will probably cause more action and life to the server

• Cat 1

8 minutes ago, user said:

Yeah it’s annoying and even gearing for fights I dread because I know how many horses are required and such. Will probably cause more action and life to the server

Dont tell me you dont have enough backup 4 speed horses  haha

• Cat 1

This is the current meta and its even funner with desync

• Cat 1

11 hours ago, platinumteef said:

It would be so nice if 4 non-horse farm animals could be led at the same time on Defiance (and I assume Elevation). Chickens, sheep, pigs, cattle, foals, bison...

Could you make the leading restriction code apply only to horses? (And Hellhorses. And mules and donkeys now I guess.) "You would get nowhere if you tried to lead more horses."

Taming and leading single creatures for missions is bad enough, without having to abandon your backup horse to do it.

At worst, this would mean allowing a combat pet as well as a backup horse, in planned pvp.

And while the leading code is being looked into, maybe make the halter rope a bit more special:

If you've tamed a non-aggro animal like a seal and led it with a halter-rope, it stays led for taming time-out if you tame another seal.

I can live with rat, wild cat and crab missions being a pain, but running around with no backup horse, leading only one pheasant at a time, is a bit soul destroying.

But being caught leading only a hen, is really embarrassing. And being able to lead 4 seals whilst steering a boat would be SO COOL.

+ 1 BAJILLION!

best suggestion wurm has ever seen short of slate forges...