Sign in to follow this  
Mowglia

Underground Token Access

Not changing any of the existing mechanics involving placing tokens...

But maybe have an option for a mayor to toggle the manifestation of a "duplicate" token underground if there's a space (even inside a building), merely for speedy access?

Just a QoL/convenience thing.

• Like 5

maybe to make it a fun thing  make it so you can craft the duplicate token using any small token +marble shards or something?

Edited by Tpikol

I just didn't want to run 100 tiles to the token/bank if I'm in the mine underneath the token :)

• Like 1

I was just thinking this the other day.

Underground deeds are advertised on the feature page of the game. But keeping the token (only) above ground make it feel like it wasn't intended.

• Like 1

Yes. Would be nice to have underground copy of token, just for managing/banking purposes.

5 hours ago, bigtree said:

Underground deeds are advertised on the feature page of the game. But keeping the token (only) above ground make it feel like it wasn't intended.

Just to be clear, the actual token itself would still be above ground, unmovable, etc.

I am merely talking about a "copy" of the token, perhaps directly underneath the original, perhaps not, which would save travelling to the original (which is a pain in the ass on some deeds).

• Like 1

Mowglia, agreed. I think It's important that the 'real' token be above ground. It does say that deeding is a 'public afar'. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, forgive my confusion.

yeah, can see having a copy of the real token underground being very useful for cave deeds, +1