Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Deliverance

Hello Fellow Wurms of ...where are we now? Oh Deliverance.

Scout #3 has completed his mission on Celebration and has now arrived in your lands to explore and visit your deeds and publish pictures of the sights we see and admire....(Oh we got rid of pinch any ideas or grand designs that we like, thats a lot better well done writer....oops)

Ahem....

Anyway we hope to see more of your lands, if our Scout does not perish from being eaten, trapped, falling off cliffs, being changed into a monster by Wurm Gods or alas drowning.

All hazards a Scout has been thoroughly trained to run away from.(Ha.. oh we are leaving that bit in...ok)

Scout 3 even more so after improving from the lessons learned from the previous three Scouts.Special mention to Scout Two. You can see his demise ... ahem THEIR adventures on our Twitch or YouTube channel

We will announce our presence in Freedom with a Cheery hello o/ before each stream.

We do understand that not everyone wants to interact in our travels and that’s all ok. Feel free to send the Scout a pm just advise so if you do not want to.

Our general rule is if our wave is not answered we will leave you alone and pass on thru.

But I do hope that if we do meet you will say hello.

If we don’t respond immediately it could be that we are experiencing a life threatening situation or frantically *ahem* tactically running away or just lost in the moment taking in the view.

Anyway we hope you enjoy these as much as our dedicated Scouts do and we hope you will join us.

Book 1

1 - 8 Episodes

Wurm Year 1105 to 1108

Scout Deaths Zero - which was amazing given the close calls.

Book 2 (Oh yes we will be back)

wwdAYNL.jpg

We will be posting our adventures here in due course.

Josuha Calvert Mayor of Thallspring

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 3

So after landing on the West coast of Deliverance our Scout heads off North and immediatley changes the plan and heads South.

After finding 3 mushrooms in a row Deliverance is now affectionetly called Land of the Mushrooms which is a nice change from Cursed Skulls.

Many intresting builds and deeds are seen and we end up at Stone Roses.

Double shout out to Velvetsun, One for the tour of the deed and then much later for ..... well watch and see.

All in all Deliverance has certainly delivered (Bunnlose1 pun TM)

EP1 available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel, pics available on the Wurm FB group or Thallspring page.

So EP2 is here and the Scout heads north and is helped along his way by some helpful Deli peeps.  

We visit Mermaid Lagoon with its impressive temple and then on to Funndy Docks which has some really cool lights and boats and jokes.  

We head along the coast past old harbours and docks and enter a looters paradise.  

A big thank you to Gooner, Elentari for defending us and Velvetsun for the directions and pimping out the Scout out a bit.

Now available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel - Pictures will be on the Thallsping FB page feel free to visit like and follow the page.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy seeing it

Oh, darn it I missed you this time also! :(
I'll watch the clip and see what you saw! :P

• Like 1

Hey, I spent hours clearing the tunnel to Green Dog, and then you went north instead!!

Nahh, just kidding. Was watching the stream so I knew you went another way. Besides, never seen that tunnel so empty 🙄 Thanks for visiting our neighborhood and offering some variety to grinding and mats making

• Like 1

Join Scout Three for EP3

Shout out to Velvetsun, Bunnlose and Miralux for providing some history nuggets and access to their deeds.

Available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Scout Three continues his mission heading South to the inner lakes

Many deeds and historical sights are seen.

Massive shout out to Bunnlose for the excellent protection service on our trip and to everyone we met in local.

EP4 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

All pictures taken are available on the Thallspring FB page

Scout Three's latest report is in. Prepare for Trouble.

Shout out to Bunnlose for the rescue and Denully for the much needed medical package..... yes it was that bad! BUT we did see some sights 😀

EP5 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 2

I'm sorry I missed your wanderings. You came fairly close to my deed, and you would have been welcome to visit. 

• Like 1

Very nice. You actually visited my main deed (Dunegard); I wish I had known in advance so I could have given you a short tour around the area.

When you come again, there is an absolute "Must" to visit: The viewing tower on Dragontooth peak, which is the highest point in the southeast giving you a fantastic view over a large part of the server:

U9ggwSu.png

UsehzhR.jpg

• Like 2

Hiya,

Oh yes we remember that trip lol Amazing place. I generally only have a direction known for when i do a Scout stream and so its very hit and miss who's deeds we see.

I will be in touch to arrange a special visit for our Set Sail with Calvert streams soon though if thats ok?

Regards

JC

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Josuhacalvert said:

I will be in touch to arrange a special visit for our Set Sail with Calvert streams soon though if thats ok?

Sure, any time! :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Josuhacalvert said:

Hiya,

Oh yes we remember that trip lol Amazing place. I generally only have a direction known for when i do a Scout stream and so its very hit and miss who's deeds we see.

Regards

JC

Absolutely! With any luck, I'll have my Archaeology museum put together by then. 

• Like 1

So in his latest report we run into an old Nemesis, meet some stunning Guards, and see a sign! Not just your ordinary sign either.....

EP6 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 1

Scout Three Heads to Green Dog.... via a typical non direct Scout Planned Route.

EP7 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel.

Shout out to Velvetsun for the Directions and Bunnlose for the meal.

Edited by Josuhacalvert

Scout Three concludes his journey around Deliverance.

We look forward to returning to see whats changed in the future.

Thank you to all who let us visit, joined us, protected us, fed us, outfitted us and made this adventure a treasured memory. Onwards you go Scout Three.

EP8 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

rbVn0G3.jpg