Sign in to follow this  
TheTrickster

#commands that seem non-functioning

I have recently been made a lvl 4 gm on a wu cluster.  I am completely new at this, but seem to have several # commands that don't function.

#give does nothing, but I think I tracked down the issue on these fora, so hopefully can get that fixed.

The main concern for me is that #uniques does nothing - on servers that have low, migratory population and a steadily climbing number of uniques.  I can't do anything about these uniques unless I happen to stumble upon them by flying all over the servers looking for them.  On a heavily forested server that isn't going to work anyway, but on the more open terrain servers it is still a needle in a haystack deal.  Is there something I need to do to get #uniques working?

I'm not well versed on the differences in the GM levels, but I've just taken a quick look and both of those commands need level 5.

On 12/1/2021 at 7:35 AM, TheTrickster said:

On a heavily forested server that isn't going to work anyway, but on the more open terrain servers it is still a needle in a haystack deal.

Why not use the same mods players are using when hunting uniques?

disable rendering of trees

Add scanner/ESP and you can see them from miles away and get all kinds of notifications.

Even easier when flying as a GM toon.

Problem solved.  I was upgraded to level 5 so could use the commands

@Locath thanks for the tips.  I might give them a try anyway.