Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Myth of Empires

I actually started to post here earlier to see if anybody was playing.    It's pretty cool so far, pretty in depth some ways, kind of shallow in others.   I'd probably be interested if somebody made a Wurm clan on one of the servers.  

Right now I'm just farting around solo on a personal server and on one of the public PvP ones.

Looks interesting. But as usual ill wait until its out of early access. Too many games are "released" early access and abandoned before they are finished.

And ofcourse they do - they can make an alpha version of a game and earn money, then move on to the next alpha to make money off. Screw that practice imo. 😛

Edited by Nordlys

I actually just started messing around with it last night and from the cpl hours I played I have enjoyed it thus far. The game  of course has alot of crafting in it and has a steep learning curve  to it mostly due to the fact it is developed out of China and instructions on how to do things are rather absent at this time. But it has many elements I love about games and it is Asian myth based which I have been waiting for, for a very long time.

I'm kind of liking it.  @Loneshade I agree with your take on the learning curve.   Poking around on the forums here it seems like almost everybody I once knew is pretty much gone, but if there's a group of current or ex-Wurm players that are interested in MoE, particularly one of the official PvP servers drop a note in here.   It might be fun to see a bunch of BL, MR, JK folks working together for once to fight for control of a server.