Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

I am truly Shattered

Congratulations. I like the shattered as your mind is truly Shattered at this point too.

On 11/26/2021 at 11:41 AM, chefpeewe said:

Well done. Only the insane go where no man has gone before. Shattered !

He is not first. kgorski reach 100 channelling a long before so if someone has to be honored here then for sure its not Stanlee.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pastor said:

He is not first. kgorski reach 100 channelling a long before so if someone has to be honored here then for sure its not Stanlee.

On 11/26/2021 at 8:57 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

he's permabanned, which i assume voids it

On 11/27/2021 at 11:11 AM, Archaed said:

The title was not awarded, so it's not been given. Basically he got banned before it was processed so I can only assume devs didn't go through with it 

• Like 3

Congrats, Stanlee - I know you've been chasing this one for a long time.  Are you in tatters?

9 hours ago, Pastor said:

In the 15+ years that Wurm has been around, how many players have reached 100 channeling? (2 incase you were wondering) Regardless of if Stan was the first or not it is an insane achievement that many will never reach, and the amount of time and effort that he put in (as well as those that helped him with ropes) is nothing to look down upon. Please, if you have anything negative to say keep it to yourself. Thank you, and again congrats on an insane achievement Stan!

• Like 7

On 11/28/2021 at 5:08 PM, Pastor said:

Wasn't he banned for using third party tools? Kind of puts that achievement in a different light.

If he really did it legit then, grats, shame he had to spoil it that way.

But like Archaed said, it wasn't put through before he was banned.

• Like 6

On 11/26/2021 at 2:57 PM, Oblivionnreaver said:

he's permabanned, which i assume voids it

which does not change the fact that Kgorski was the first to reach the level of 100

Huge congrats Stan! Now about this distant engine stirring... Some form of Wurm paintball? Can we load a catapult with a barrel of dye? 🤔

• Like 1

Congratulations Stan! This was perfectly executed and it was impressive to see all of the hard work and effort go into it. You deserve this for all the hard work you did! 

1 minute ago, Eudoxia said:

Huge congrats Stan! Now about this distant engine stirring... Some form of Wurm paintball? Can we load a catapult with a barrel of dye? 🤔

Now, why stop at dye and not just catapult us around like a summoning chain? ;)

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Congratulations Stanlee. I bet that took a bloody long time 🎊😁🎉

Oh right yeah I collected some info on the grind I can post now:

The grind I used from 99.990 to 100 was neck wound and Opulence on Corn. Grinds before then were all sorts of things, like casting in armour on gems (a method that favor now regens too fast for), LitD on seryll pendulum, lots and lots of Vessel casts.

183 corn cobs gave their lives for the cause (shattered or reached 75 damage and were sacced for no longer stacking with the others).

251,556 favor was spent on Opulence casts (failed casts cost 2 favor).

It took about 203 hours of Opulence timers. Thanks, caffeine!

While casting, I managed a corn with 0 opulence. When I hit 100, I cast on it again. Landed 99.

• Like 5

Wow, congrats! I find channeling painful to grind, so your accomplishment impresses me even more. Well done.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

While casting, I managed a corn with 0 opulence. When I hit 100, I cast on it again. Landed 99.

There's a song in there somewhere.