Sign in to follow this  
Tazerlol

WTA Dreadnaught Dynasty PMK Bundel {Closed}

I have 6x tall banners  , 6x Kingdom banners ,6x kingdom flags, and a Wagon of the Dreadnaught Dynasty PMK 

-Starting bid: 20s

-Increment (minimum): 1 s

-Reserve: Yes, 30s

-Buyout: no

-Sniper Protection:1 hour

-Private Bids: Not Accepted

timer_1638354173.svg

DD-Wagon.png

Edited by Tazerlol

Well, @John9992or, the winner of this auction, I'll buy two of the kingdom flags for 2s and  two of the kingdom banners for 2s each. if that helps you or another bid.  I'll bid 20s for the wagon, but no more.

So, mix-n-match, I'll buy these pieces at these prices and reduce costs for anyone....  Of course,  I'll either need these mailed to me cod or delivered to New Festival Cove at zero coast.

- Vooch

3 hours ago, Vooch said:

Well, @John9992or, the winner of this auction, I'll buy two of the kingdom flags for 2s and  two of the kingdom banners for 2s each. if that helps you or another bid.  I'll bid 20s for the wagon, but no more.

So, mix-n-match, I'll buy these pieces at these prices and reduce costs for anyone....  Of course,  I'll either need these mailed to me cod or delivered to New Festival Cove at zero coast.

- Vooch

I believe conversations and deals among bidders is highly inappropriate and unfair to the auction holder.

• Like 5