Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

No Gardening XP

This may not be a glitch. It was pointed out to me that all the newer herbs/spices are very low difficulty. Just hard for me to understand how harvesting 60 would give no xp. I never actually measured just the xp gain on the new herbs before this.

I just now harvested 60 pottery planters but got zero gardening xp here on my deed (Cornersville), on Independence.

First rack has 30 pottery planters in it:

g6tYJNz.jpg

Second rack has 30 pottery planters in it:

0D2eWO3.jpg

No added xp in skill window (after I harvested those 60 pottery planters):

zpKVd37.jpg

Ok. So I had sleep bonus on, gardening food affinity was active, I got a permanent skill affinity for gardening. The QLs of the pottery planters were all 15 QL.

This feels like a glitch to me.

Tanks for your time.

Teeebomb

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

My guess is you were probably in an anti-macro window? Sitting still for too long I think can do that. I harvested mine last night and got xp. 

3 hours ago, elentari said:

My guess is you were probably in an anti-macro window?

Ok.. I was making pizzas, sent those out. Then I was idle in game for like 25 min while I bought prem. Then I opened all the windows of my other planters, had 15 planter racks open. Then I started to harvest those, before I realized all those were frick'n empty, lol (need to be replanted). So the only planter racks still had harvestable stuff in them were the later planted new herbs/spices ones.

If they got some invisible monitor that shuts down my xp gain for mysterious and unpredictable reasons, they really should let us know how long we are on time out.

I have information from another player. He says he had 94 planter racks filled w/ the newer spices/herbs (94! wow). I'm not exactly certain here, I'm reading his post, it clearly says he had 94 planter racks (64 coffee, 15/15 tea/cacao, 2820 planters), and his gain he said was much lower than expected. His gardening was 95. Apparently he has been doing this over time, and suddenly now is receiving less xp.

Either way. Maybe someone else who is actually harvesting the newer herbs can check their xp gain, maybe post it here.