Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 23-Nov-2021

• Change: When traveling close to a server edge, creatures will now only stop being led when 3 tiles from the border.
  • Bugfix: Another fix where unfinished items were creating phantom items again.
  • Bugfix: Caffeine sips will no longer decrease the hold duration timer.
  • Bugfix: Taming for creatures with It seems more friendly trait will now have a shorter timer.
  • Bugfix: It seems extremely tame trait will now work correctly. Should now show up as non-aggressive to players and not attack them.
  • Bugfix: Fireball AoE damage effect will now only hit things aggressive to you.
  • Bugfix: Will now show correct weight in crafting recipe list.
  • Bugfix: Fix for being unable to harvest maple trees.
  • Change: Removing one-per-tile restriction from some decoration items.
    • bell tower
    • pillar
    • oil barrel
    • royal throne
    • green tapestry
    • beige tapestry
    • orange tapestry
    • cavalry motif tapestry
    • festivities motif tapestry
    • battle of Kyara tapestry
    • tapestry of Faeldray
    • tapestry of Evening
    • tapestry of Mclavin
    • tapestry of Ehizellbob
  • Like 13

Any hope for thirst bar and caffeine sips not working together once the bar is capped?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Finnn said:

Any hope for thirst bar and caffeine sips not working together once the bar is capped?

This still needs work, but is coming. We'll also be updating the caffeine thread with the proposed changes soon.

• Like 7

What does "Caffeine sips will no longer decrease the hold duration timer." mean? What's the "hold duration timer"?

• Like 1

• Bugfix: Will now show correct weight in crafting recipe list.

Awesome fix 😀

35 minutes ago, Ajala said:

What does "Caffeine sips will no longer decrease the hold duration timer." mean? What's the "hold duration timer"?

yeah, i would like translation on this too pls

I think it's the low ql coffee sips destroying the caffeine effect timer(not affinity timer)

The hold duration timer is the timer on the caffeine buff.

• Like 2

Is it working as intended now then? cuz now, when i start at say 20 power and 27 minutes timer and sip at 5 mins remaining, the timer jumps back to 27 minutes and the power is increased by 10.

I've done a few rounds now to see if its continuous, and it keeps resetting at 27 mins and adds 10 points for every sip-refill (up to 60 power now)

5 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: It seems extremely tame trait will now work correctly. Should now show up as non-aggressive to players and not attack them.

Thank you thank you :) I can ride my hellies now without them trying to eat my toes :)

5 hours ago, Ajala said:

Basically if you were to say drink 10g instead of the full 200g drink of coffee it wouldn't lower the timer.

4 hours ago, Finnn said:

I think it's the low ql coffee sips destroying the caffeine effect timer(not affinity timer)

basically. you always go with the highest timer.

2 hours ago, MacOofer said:

Is it working as intended now then? cuz now, when i start at say 20 power and 27 minutes timer and sip at 5 mins remaining, the timer jumps back to 27 minutes and the power is increased by 10.

I've done a few rounds now to see if its continuous, and it keeps resetting at 27 mins and adds 10 points for every sip-refill (up to 60 power now)

Right, I'm pretty sure it means if you were to drink a low ql version that gave like 6 minutes, and you had a buff for 27 it wouldn't drop your timer to 6 minutes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MacOofer said:

I believe this is the (current) intent. Each 0.2kg sip should reset the timer to max (based on the ql of the coffee) and add 10 power (in the case of Kahvesi).

• Like 1

But does it balance out the water meter issue? Have not tested it yet, but I do not want it to go like last week where I had to reduce my water meter to near zero just so I can get a decent power buff. I really like this update, but it is not currently balanced. Just creates a new min- maxing playstyle where you have to leave your character on the edge of dying of thirst so you can get a decent buff, not to mention balancing carbs (or whatever it was that reduced water usage).  Hope you guys keep looking into it, it is really a great update just needs some tweaking. 

• Like 2

Nope, nothing was fixed so caffeine works its just been made so the timer stays as the highest version.

Any update on potential fixes for the water meter?  Difficult to reach 100 caffeine power after the patch without either wasting time afking or doing special maul moves on yourself. 

Edited by elentari

Sign in to follow this