Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Black Friday Sale!

11 minutes ago, Maiya said:

new player packages,,,,that one is already on discount 

and if you buy anything else before that one, you cant get new player packages,

I'm aware of both these things, but as they were also discounted in last year's Black Friday sale, I went on a little recruitment drive to try and nudge more friends into playing, so I'm asking if they were deliberately or accidentally not included this year so I know whether or not there's anything extra on offer for new players before I go nudging them again. If the exclusion is intentional that's fine - but there's no pressure then to cajole them into playing before Black Friday ends because it'll be the same cost for them either way.

2 minutes ago, crimsonearth said:

I'm aware of both these things, but as they were also discounted in last year's Black Friday sale, I went on a little recruitment drive to try and nudge more friends into playing, so I'm asking if they were deliberately or accidentally not included this year so I know whether or not there's anything extra on offer for new players before I go nudging them again. If the exclusion is intentional that's fine - but there's no pressure then to cajole them into playing before Black Friday ends because it'll be the same cost for them either way.

I had used up mine back then so didnt know they was on black friday sale then 

Im sure someone that know comes along with answer :) 

Somebody broke the Wurm Shop again:

SYSTEM OVERLOADED

THE SYSTEM IS OUT OF CAPACITY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A MINUTE.

Now I got prem till 2024. Hope I'am not too optimistic.

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 2

I hope the sale lasts until the weekend exchange penalty expires at Revolut :P

Edited by Jaz

So im not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but i tryed to buy the 1 year sub about 10 mins ago, got a payment canceled in red text, anyone got info for this? Also before asking yes i checked my account, correct money was in there and nothing was taken out

Im trying to get the year subscription but its giving me the normal price? Has the sale ended already? Its 3:24Pm still on the 28th for me?

1 hour ago, Gillie said:

Im trying to get the year subscription but its giving me the normal price? Has the sale ended already? Its 3:24Pm still on the 28th for me?

Getting into the same issue, seems like the sale end time was set at midnight CET, which was 25 mins ago when you posted.

Kinda disappointing, was just about to buy a half year and a bunch of silver...