Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Black Friday Sale!

blackfriday.png

Hello, Wurmians! I am happy to announce our second annual Black Friday sale, going from Wednesday, November 24 until Sunday, November 28th. Enjoy 25% off of premium and silver prices, and 30% off of one-year premium purchases!

• Like 52

For Americans, the annual subscription bought during this sale seems to be an exceptionally good deal. At today's exchange rate, an annual subscription bought during the sale should cost you $52.83. That's very good considering the monthly cost, paid 12 times, would cost you $107.71 (at today's exchange rate).

• Like 3

Yes it is nice when your money is worth more then the paper its printed on  , to bad Canadian dollar is crap again..

But looks and sounds like a good deal for Wurm premium .

• Like 1

Omg such a nice deal please take my money I don't want it anymore gimme day premium!

• Like 2

So if you buy 2 yrs premium is the first year 30% off then the second year 25% off? 

5 hours ago, Subie said:

So if you buy 2 yrs premium is the first year 30% off then the second year 25% off? 

I think it means if you buy any amount under 1 year its 25, if you buy 1 year it's 30, so if you buy 2 lots of 1 year it;'s 30 for both 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Archaed said:

I think it means if you buy any amount under 1 year its 25, if you buy 1 year it's 30, so if you buy 2 lots of 1 year it;'s 30 for both 

That is correct, i payed 2 years for Void and 1 year for a friend last time, its 30% on every 12-month-pack, no matter how many you get.

Considering the fact that neither of us is really actively playing anymore these days, this black friday stuff is what let me keeping the both of us

on perma-premium.

Edited by Beewolf

the 12 month subscription is normally $75.51 usd  so we would save about $25 usd during the black friday sale right?   Cuz ive noticed that the cost of monthly or even 2 months at a time is only 0.18 cents difference in cost.  So I love the idea of paying 51usd for a 1 yr premium.  i think im going to start paying for the year as thats the lowest cost overall plus you get more Marks for the one yr purchase iirc  there is a bonus thrown in.   even though the american dollar isnt worth the paper its printed on as long as it buys me time in wurm than im ok with that  🤩

Edited by Kaitlin
adding to my comment
  • Like 1

Almost biting my nails here, an hour after midnight. When will the sale start?

Is it paypal only?
Still says same price if I choose to pay with my bank.

Edit: ok, now it works with bank also! ❤️

Edited by Cecci

@DemonaNightshadeLooks like the BF discounts apply to everything except the new player packages, is that right?

Just checking before I pass on bad info if that wasn't as intended.

3 hours ago, crimsonearth said:

@DemonaNightshadeLooks like the BF discounts apply to everything except the new player packages, is that right?

Just checking before I pass on bad info if that wasn't as intended.

new player packages,,,,that one is already on discount 

and if you buy anything else before that one, you cant get new player packages,

Edited by Maiya