Sign in to follow this  
timowi

[Shop]Shop does not deliver premium time

I registered my account last week (16.11.21)

Last Thursday I bought premium time in the online shop ("Homestead 2 months premium time") and paid with Paypal.

I got nothing from Wurm/Code Club. No confirmation email, no premium account, no ingame currency. Nothing changed. All I got is the message by Paypal that the payment was successful. In my Paypal account the transaction is listed as finished.

I saw the notes about the shop.

This is not a problem with payment provider. I checked my paypal account. Transaction was finished immediately.

Four day are not a "slight delay"

I contacted support@wurmonline.com first and payment@wurmonline.com with all information. From contact@wurmonline I got a reference to the forum post and a notice it was forwarded to payment. From payment I got never an answer.

Not being able to see my orders or ongoing transaction anywhere is clearly a missing feature in the shop.

Not getting anything after successful payment seems lik a bug.

sorry, I decided to get premium time to get rid of the skill limit. Waiting days without being able to buy premium is frustrating.

2 hours ago, timowi said:

I saw the notes about the shop.

This is not a problem with payment provider. I checked my paypal account. Transaction was finished immediately.

Four day are not a "slight delay"

I contacted support@wurmonline.com first and payment@wurmonline.com with all information. From contact@wurmonline I got a reference to the forum post and a notice it was forwarded to payment. From payment I got never an answer.

Not being able to see my orders or ongoing transaction anywhere is clearly a missing feature in the shop.

Not getting anything after successful payment seems lik a bug.

sorry, I decided to get premium time to get rid of the skill limit. Waiting days without being able to buy premium is frustrating.

We're looking into this, it was just brought to my attention.

• Like 2

Shop is not working, the link is giving me this error 

SORRY, THE REGISTRATION PAGE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED.

@Keenan

It still did not work after server restart. Nothing changed since tuesday.