Sign in to follow this  
Reflekted

RefRefs Repository of Rares special sale ( rare pumpkin terror statue (mailable))

Soo , i have decided to sell one of these limited items. no longer availible to find as the halloween event has ended. usual auction standards do not apply , if you dont like it dont bid , but meh those that do i welcome you

Starting bid:50s

Increment (minimum): 2 s

Reserve: yes (private)

Sniper Protection: 2 hour

Private Bids: Accepted

Buyout : private at moment , but its is over 1g

img%5D

timer_1637997875.svg

• Cat 2

hmm , starting price seems to not be viewable.. rarity of said statue is being taken into account , no waffle bids please

Just out of curiosity, the buyout is private, and you have received no private bids? Also, the buyout in mind is over 1g? Just asking before anything.

-Quelon

i have had a few private bids yes, a couple are well worth considering., buy out is high and private , as there is one.  , but i would rather not limit it to a number at this time .  This is now an item that is impossible to get , not just hard or "you might be lucky one day" , and yes i understand people may have a stack of spooky fragments stored up , however this is priced to gauge market and to see interest.  if rare arch statues get close to this price  , then it is not too difficult to assume that a limited item would get more , just saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reflekted said:

i have had a few private bids yes, a couple are well worth considering., buy out is high and private , as there is one.  , but i would rather not limit it to a number at this time .  This is now an item that is impossible to get , not just hard or "you might be lucky one day" , and yes i understand people may have a stack of spooky fragments stored up , however this is priced to gauge market and to see interest.  if rare arch statues get close to this price  , then it is not too difficult to assume that a limited item would get more , just saying.

Thanks for the clarification, will keep tabs on this to see if it gets bids as well, as I too have a few stacks to go through myself. GL on the auction :)