Sign in to follow this  
Pnutp

[Bug] Praying on a human corpse

I would like to highlight a bug when attempting to pray on a human corpse. I crossed the server border to pray for the rite of death (18.11.21) . I took a human corpse with me as to be able to pray out at the ocean and save the trip to land. When I crossed the server and attempted to pray on the corpse I got no option... I tried it in the boat... in the inventory on the top of the water and no option to pray at all. I missed the rite attempting to get this to work. When i crossed back to Melody I dropped the corpse and got the option to pray with no complications :(

• Like 2

Bumping this one with some added info/ more bug.

When hovering the mouse on a human corpse, the default options of F to open and R to pray appear. 

But when right-clicking the corpse, the option to pray does not appear in the menu of available options.

Addendum:

After taking the corpse from Melody to Cad, the option to pray DID appear - while in inventory.

After crossing back onto melody, the option to pray does not appear while the corpse is in inventory or on the ground. Nor does the option to pray on it doesn't appear now as a default action when hovering the mouse over it on the ground.

Edited by Homestead
Added info
  • Like 1

Please can we get an update on this? I have a support ticket awaiting a response from this thread

• Like 1

Issue confirmed, added to the list.
Thanks for the report.

• Like 3

On 1/10/2022 at 1:24 AM, Ausimus said:

Issue confirmed, added to the list.
Thanks for the report.

Thanks

• Like 1

A proper fix could be alllowing praying on corpse only when the corpse and the player are on the ground. Vynora and Fo priests also cannot pray on water or trees in containers or inventory.