Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

Fallen Earth is back D: wt****

Does anybody play or have played it?

Edited by Finnn

I played it for a few months years ago and liked it.  It was a side game so never had my full attention.  I had not played it during the last years before shutdown but had heard it went downhill.

If they are returning to the original gameplay systems and add some QoL improvements it will be great again

• Like 1

So far I see just "permanent" premium (commander aura) for free to anyone, and no for whatever reason clan vaults turned off.
US west coast <--> EU connection is **** as before, but with tcp optimization and nagle fix.. or for wow-ers (leatrix), it's playable.

Not seen this for ages, I dipped my toes in it after some of my friends on Rising Force went there when RF died.

never really got into it though.

• Like 1

Just now randomly noticed this, I mean.. that.. I mean.. whatever do or don't check it out if you have the time

Gave it a whirl awhile back.

Enjoyable game with a lot of depth. Gameplay mechanics are fun and story is interesting. Only quit because the game was rather barren player wise and mobs got too powerful for me.

I restarted for some memories Jan to May 2022.. was fine, same old.. with few changes