Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

One time showing of Harry Pooter!

Professor Moloxh has let a troll in to the dungeon, and lets face it, a few 11 year old wizards are useless, so we'll have to give them a hand.

Join us on SUNDAY as we re-write the script Wurm style

That's right, FUNK (Freedom UNique Killers) is proud to bring you another Unique slaying.  We'll be slaying a Troll King (you probably guessed that already) this Sunday at 8:00pm PST - 11:00pm EST

Special thanks for this one go to Moloxh who found the Troll, and Azn who selflessly gave his life for the capture of him

timer_E1637553672.svg

This movie will be playing TONIGHT!!  The theater is located at K-15.  South of LonLon, and a little SW of Bowerstone.  Neither are near a highway, but both are on the community map.  K-15 is a big Steppe so spotting the place won't be that difficult.

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 3

Its great to see so many public slayings and I do appreciate the work being put in to make that happen. I just wish some of them could be a little earlier as they usually work out being 3 or 4am for the European timezones, doubled up with being before a working day it usually becomes very difficult to join in.

Yeah, sorry about the late timer, that's when my son goes to sleep so if we host I have to be available to actually host. Especially with how the White dragon went and i had to chat with GMs for an hour.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawkHawk said:

Its great to see so many public slayings and I do appreciate the work being put in to make that happen. I just wish some of them could be a little earlier as they usually work out being 3 or 4am for the European timezones, doubled up with being before a working day it usually becomes very difficult to join in.

Thank you for your feedback.  I'll try to make more slayings Euro friendly in the future, especially for something like a Troll King which we have had a fair amount of recently.  Unfortunately, when I don't find them I have to make sure it works in a comfortable time zone for the person who did.  But I promise to do my best to make more slayings EU friendly

• Like 1

Thank you for the response and I do appreciate with all the different people and timezones involved it cannot be easy finding a time that works for everyone.

No matter which time they happen I think there are very positive events for the server so I'm thankful they are open to the public and hopefully I'll be able to join in at a few of them and show these Trolls and Dragons they do not own the server! (Or at the very least I'll be cheering the people with higher fight skill on)

Edited by HawkHawk

Thanks for setting this up as a public slaying.

Hopefully it won't be the server that gets slain.

If you fought the white dragon on Cadence the other day, you know what I'm talking about

Edited by Sheffie