Sign in to follow this  
Bair

new foods and stuff suggesting

I believe we should add goats, ducks, rabbits, turkeys, geese, small and large birds, squirrels, and various other small and large game (moose/elk) to make more of a variety either in challenge fighting, or cooking. We dont have blackberries, currants, peaches, pears, plums, figs, pomegranate, banana trees, fig trees, peanuts, cashews, pecans, almonds, pistachios, cranberries (with a 'Craisins' recipe like raisins), watermelons. canteloupes, several types of beans (Boston/Pinto/Green/Kidney)--all great for cooking, other varieties of squash (Yellow/Acorn/Zucchini/Butternut) -- with cooking recipes, parsnips, turnips, cinnamon, making garlic powder/onion powder(with mortar & Pestle), and making raisins(bake grapes on a baking stone in oven). We dont have chickory, licorice root, mullberry trees, mango trees, (hickory, mahogany, teak, elm, ash, hemlock, beech)--trees. How about Cacti in the desert areas? The addition of hawks and their trainability as hunters--especially if you add rabbits to the game. Anothing cooking recipe can be "Spiced Nuts"--(3-4 different types of nuts like almonds, pecans, walnuts, peanuts, mix with sugar, cinnamon, water, 1 egg, nutmeg, and ginger, bake on a baking stone). add recipes for Apple, Cherry, Pumpkin pies. Also add the desert animal called the camel. Make tropical or 'African-like' landscapes with elephants, lions, tigers, zebras, giraffes, hippos, rhinos, gazelles. 

I would like to see a Global Merchant/Vendor or Global Auction House--with automatic Buy/Sell and automatic delivery & payments. Bank Tokens either in Starter Towns or on Higways--player types in their name & deed, once game matches you--maybe password is ur deed Mayor--you add/withdraw what you need. When deeds disband or expire, all moveable items should be unlocked and placed in a common area of Starter Towns so players can explore and take what they need--with a limit so someone don't get greedy. Let Free players get to level 25 on Skills, then make them pay for Prem--if they want it.

Granted, some of these 'may' lessen the thrill of the game, but most would improve it. Thanks for letting me rant. Enjoy reading. Comment if you want. I hope Pomona & posse read this and consider everything. Might mmean alot of work, but i'm sure they can make new stuff believable and workable. Msg Bair on Melody if you wanna discuss any of this.

• Like 1

+1 Most if not all of these have already been suggested and more than once but obviously still wanted and I'd say even needed in the game. I've personally advocated for more animals types including small game.

A better in game merchant system has been in debate for a very long time and is still needed.

Also multiple pie recipes already exist including pumpkin pie.

I am 100% for adding small game, more fruits, veggies, berries and all but that said. We also need food to matter more than it does now. right now theres no difference or reason to most of the 500+ recipes we already have when one meal will fully fill ccfp in one go.

• Like 1

As for cooking, we already have houndreds of recipies. Most are probably only touched like once, just to finish a journal goal.

19 hours ago, Bair said:

I would like to see a Global Merchant/Vendor or Global Auction House--with automatic Buy/Sell and automatic delivery & payments. Bank Tokens either in Starter Towns or on Higways--player types in their name & deed, once game matches you--maybe password is ur deed Mayor--you add/withdraw what you need. When deeds disband or expire, all moveable items should be unlocked and placed in a common area of Starter Towns so players can explore and take what they need--with a limit so someone don't get greedy. Let Free players get to level 25 on Skills, then make them pay for Prem--if they want it.

I really like this one. 

The Auction house suggestion has been debated for years and it's a sorely needed addition. The opposition to it usually prefers to keep prices as high as possible and keep price info as obscure as it currently is. 

• Like 1

All good except for the Auction House - it was the Luclin Bazaar in EQ that killed the multiplayer interactions. :(