Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 16-Nov-2021

Maybe it’d help if specific examples of why this changed needed to occur were given by staff?

When changes are made and specific examples are not given, in some circumstances, the masses will roar as you see here.  If it’s a game breaking exploit then it’ll put people’s minds a bit more at ease, whether that change sucks or not.  We need to see why this change is for the greater good of Wurm.

As it is now it appears to us that the staff made a random decision to change this for unknown reasons, and here we are with the uproar.

TL;DR:  more transparency here on why this needed to change.

If it's an exploit somewhere, the staff won't mention it, unless it's already fixed and can't be duplicated again. But even so, it might never get mentioned. 

It' s just weird cause I spent quite a lot of time placing items in my house to look in a specific way. Especially in my cozy workshop, that has multiple items per tile. In my case it's more of a nostalgic feeling of replicating my grandpa's old workshop (he was an eastern european tinker, cobbler, locksmith, knew how to do a lot of things), which if you don't know how one looks like, it's pretty much the equivalent of defying the quantum mechanics of our world and cramming together as many shelves, tables, workbenches in a very small space :) 

Sign in to follow this