Sign in to follow this  
John9992

Highway missing catseyes

Hello

I'd like to repair some highways by laying catseyes to the highway where missing (lots missing).  My problem is that a couple of the areas are through deeds where the deed owners have been MIA for a long long time...  Any recommendations on how I can get these laid down?

if those deeds are still standing and you don't have permissions to plant catseyes on those deeds, then the only way would be to make new highways around the deeds. Once those deeds fall, you can reconnect the highway thru them and tear up the extensions you put down. Pain in the butt, yeah, but it's the only way to get a highway now. Can try contacting the deed owners thru PM either here or on discord to see if they'll come on just to give you those perms, but failing that...

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 5:23 PM, John9992 said:

Hello

I'd like to repair some highways by laying catseyes to the highway where missing (lots missing).  My problem is that a couple of the areas are through deeds where the deed owners have been MIA for a long long time...  Any recommendations on how I can get these laid down?

Two things you can do John9992.

1.) In the Albia  Cats Eyes Hwy Map topic, please let us the Keeper's of Indy Community map know the name of the highway if it is a Major named highway and its X-Y location on the Albia Cats Eyes Hwy map.

2.) Send up a Support Ticket to the GM's.  Cat's Eyes Highway's are "Protected" by game rules and if someone wants to remove a Cats Eyes Hwy passing though their deed, they have to provided a Cats Eyes Bypass around the deed before ripping up the one passing through.

Also could you please Post a Zoomed in Screen shot to the Albia Cats Eyes Highway map forum topic to give us a better idea of where to show the break in the highway.

Thank you for your time and trouble.

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy

Co-Administrator - The Albia Cats Eyes Highway Map of Indy