Attention SFI:
@Shydowand I would like to formally invite you all to celebrate with us on Saturday November 20th 12pm EST- 12am EST.
[11am-11pm Central][9am-9pm PST]

We will be hosting a sort of non-impalong party with some competitive games, a prize raffle, free food, and fancy drinks in honor of Shydow reaching his 100 Plate Armor Smithing title. He worked very hard for this and the support from the community was outstanding, and so we'd like to give back!

Some very kind and wealthy people have donated their time and gifts to our prize pool. We also received some amazing ideas for games from our community.
Some games you can expect to play with us:
Yellow Potion hide-n-seek, and an elite Wurm-style capture the flag.

Please join us for the party, the games, and some potential carnage in the Arena.

@Fabricant will be joining us after 12pm Eastern to run some exciting tasks for us, WARNING: COME PREPARED!!

>BSnzUDR.png

Release Community Map

This party spans over 2 deeds on the SE coast of Release, the main deed 'Psychedelic Sanctum'[T24] will feature the food and beverages [Located at and in front of the Psychedelic Tavern and Inn and Snack Shack] this will also provide a place for our priests to hang out safely. [Sermon Circles welcome, please organize amongst yourselves]. Across the bridge from the main deed will be 'Park N Play'[S24] a place to park your boats securely on deed to avoid decay, as well as our Capture the Flag game and the Imperial Dragonsmith Arena built for sparring and potential GM carnage. All are welcome, and we hope to see you there!

timer_E1637427566.svg

Discord is Live!https://discord.gg/bsV4h7yD
Disclaimer: Zero tolerance policy for people who become rude/belligerent from consumption! 
P.S. neither deed is on a highway 
❤️

Edited by SugarFoxx
timer borked. information added, live discord
  • Like 36

I received some amazing screenshots of the deeds for the party. Here you go ❤️

Here is the view of the party deed [from the east] and big Tavern and Inn where the party will take place between games and events.

Spoiler

wurm.20211118.2120.jpg

The backside of the tavern, parking is at the parking deed, you won't get in the mine door, sorry >3

Spoiler

wurm.20211118.2125.jpg

Overhead view of Psychedelic Sanctum, the party deed! The big pottery building is the Tavern and Inn, in front of it to the left is the small slate Snack Shack! Visit the shack for free food, drinks, and a complimentary special party drink![First come, first serve. limited product!]

Spoiler

wurm.20211118.2123.jpg

Across the western bridge and NW up the shore is the Park N Play deed, park your ships here on deed for safe keeping, come play with us in the Imperial Dragonsmith Arena, or participate in some games with us and win some really cool prizes!

Spoiler

wurm.20211118.2128.jpg

Peep the Imperial Dragonsmith Arena! Equipped with plenty of seating for safely viewing games or potential carnage!

Spoiler

wurm.20211118.2121.jpg

Come play a brutal wurm-style Capture-the-flag! [Credit to Stanlee for the design and game mechanics!]

Spoiler

wurm.20211118.2122.jpg

Lastly, here's a view of the bay that contains both Psychedelic Sanctum, and Park N Play!

Spoiler

wurm.20211118.2136.jpg

Edited by SugarFoxx
Wicked cool screenshots, tyvm <3

Friendly bump and belated congrats to all the celebratory things going on for you two, I noticed there is a few reasons for you to party so yea. ;)🎉

• Like 1

Ill bring my finest hat and a barrel of ancient wine! Looking forward to see you all. :) 

• Like 2

Entertainment Update! Woot!!
Applying the finishing touches to discord, and the food stuffs.
Fabricant has been added to the events! Thank you FAB!

4 hours ago, WittleBunnBun said:

I like to party 

we like

we like to party

• Like 2

Bump! Please feel free to view the first comment, originally just 'Reserved' Now with some amazing screenshots!

Just parked my knarr at Park N Play! I look forward to seeing you on Saturday. :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Keenan said:

Just parked my knarr at Park N Play! I look forward to seeing you on Saturday. :)

Preparing my lockpick err.... Imping set

• Cat 1

11 minutes ago, Erhid said:

Will join you guys in like 2 hours.

Greetings!

See you then!

Thank you for all of you who put all the work into the event, it was really a great time to spend there!

If any of the participants happen to have a scrap of papyrus with my ugly handwriting on them contact me ingame or in forum PM so I can buy back those with my sweat and labor...

Edited by Jaz