Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Harmony

Hello Fellow Wurms of Harmony

Scout #1 has completed his mission on Melody and has now arrived in your lands to explore and visit your deeds and pinch any ideas or grand designs that we like.... Ahem...  i mean publish pictures of said ideas and sights for all to see and admire..... ahem.... *cough*... (Oh we added sights and admire nice, i see the writer is improving)

Anyway we hope to see more of your lands, if our Scout does not perish from being eaten, trapped, falling off cliffs or alas drowning. All hazards a Scout has been thoroughly trained to run away from.

Scout 1 even more so after improving from the lessons learned from the previous three Scouts. You can see their demise ... ahem adventures on our Twitch or YouTube channel

We will announce our presence in Freedom with a Cheery hello o/ before each stream.

We do understand that not everyone wants to interact in our travels and that’s all ok. Feel free to send the Scout a pm just advise so if you do not want to.

Our general rule is if our wave is not answered we will leave you alone and pass on thru.

But I do hope that if we do meet you will say hello.

If we don’t respond immediately it could be that we are experiencing a life threatening situation or frantically *ahem* tactically running away.

Anyway we hope you enjoy these as much as our dedicated Scouts do and we hope you will join us.

Book 1

1 - 15 Episodes

Wurm Year 1105 to 1110  (Although i dont think we actually finished)

Scout Deaths Zero

Book 2 (We will be back)

8GfVbvC.jpg

We will be posting our adventures here in due course.

Josuha Calvert Mayor of Thallspring

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 5

So after being dropped off somewhere on the southern coastline , Thank you Darkelana from Melody, Scout One heads off into the lands of Harmony.

Will the lands of Harmony prove harmful or beautiful?

First impressions are looking good, even with the Trolls and dreaded Hell Hounds.

Special thanks to Radulfus & Achillis for the tours of their deeds.

We also post pictures taken on the Thallspring FB page.

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 5:28 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

So after being dropped off somewhere on the southern coastline , Thank you Darkelana from Melody, Scout One heads off into the lands of Harmony.

Will the lands of Harmony prove harmful or beautiful?

First impressions are looking good, even with the Trolls and dreaded Hell Hounds.

Special thanks to Radulfus & Achillis for the tours of their deeds.

We also post pictures taken on the Thallspring FB page.

Loved it! My brothr Radulfus told me you where at our place! Enjoyed the stream keep em comming!

~ Dondersteen

• Like 1

So in EP2 things get intresting.......

Shout out to Volladol and Melchizedek from the deed of Shiloh for letting us see the deed and for the prompt rescue!

EP2 available on out Twitch and YouTube Channel , the pics we took will go up on our FB page

• Like 1

Thanks for coming buy, glad I was able to help you when needed :) Looking forward to see your future adventures!

• Like 1

So in this episode we learn that Scout One has a name. We island hope across the Doggo lake to Kolberda and Xiaxis and take the road to the hilly deed of Asgard and the vast underground Bifrost Canal.After being chased numerous times while heading west we end up at Luxor.

Available on out Twitch or YouTube Channel . Apols for the sniffles moi now has a cold 🥶

• Like 1

Varian is back!

With a Christmas message from the Mayor our Scout heads out full of festive cheer... which doesn't last long.

Thanks for all who joined us

EP4 available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel

• Like 1

Ooh saw you passing by at my little hide out while looking at the first episode. At the end of the episode, just before you were heading to my neighbour's wonderful bridge. He made it all alone and it was a huge task! Glad you went to visit it! I'm mostly on Defiance when I'm playing, so forgive me the mess on my deed (Caledonia).

ps: Good old Enya 😀

• Like 1

Starting out from Gondamon we head North passing thru Khir Darum, enter a massive underground cavern and are invited to the rather tranquil Kirden Heights.

Pressing onward to the Heavenly Sky Sect we cross west and follow the coastline and decided to climb a slight cliff to take in the coastline view.... oh dear.

Shout out to Nicholai for the food parcel - we sent you some mail apols for the 1 cooper charge but we hope you like it and to Bakit for the tour of Kirden Heights, lovely place!

EP5 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Pictures are on our Thallspring FB page.

• Like 1

Hello again!  While on the way to scouting the massive cavern, you were wondering what was on top of the mountain.

KnTFy6k.png

• Like 1

Thank you for stopping by our area & specifically Kirden Heights.  
Couple of notes for you.  The Guard Tower middle level has a barracks and if you run into the interior wall I put up a Large Rope Fence, you wont fall through.  Looking up from the middle (inside) it looks hollow with 2 rows or Rope Railing.  I found out the hard way its dangerous to leave that wall just open.
The reason that the light is so bright or one reason in the lighthouse.  On the interior corners are torches lighting up the interior.  So, its not so much that is projects light, but that the building and roof lines themselves are well lit from the inside.  Compared to darkness it has a good deal of contrast.
The 'basement' of the Hall is as much below ground as possible holding horses n such.  We don't have the option of building adjacent to dirt or have 1 side of the dirt be against the wall.

Fun visit, g'day.

• Like 1

Well..... this trip started off really well. Then we found skulls and with Skulls comes bad luck and boy did we get some. Nothing to do with my descion making at all....

EP6 available on our Twitch and YouTube channel.

Pictures available to view on our FB page and instagram

Heya, Mayor of Erith here o/ Sorry to bring you bad luck with the skulls :P First time finding a Goblin lair so we had a bunch to throw around xD Kinda sad you didn't see inside the underground canal and our botanical garden up the hill but I understand there is a lot to take in on your journey :)

As far as Emberwynn Harbor goes (I was one of the founders), it has indeed been redeeded. It was moved to the east coast for a short period of time then back to it's original location. It was built up with a massive dock but the mayor (Ferrix) is currently working on remodeling the deed :)

• Like 1

Hiya Kellen,

Thanks for the info, we really don't blame you for the skulls, kinda of a long standing joke now with the Scouts.

Both places were really cool.

We will be collecting information on what we didn't see for when the Scouts do book 2 , which could be sometime away yet.

JC

Scout One has some fun getting lost in EP8. Never drink and scout!

Available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 1

Scout One is back for EP9 which is in two parts due to some technical issues and moi's ocd.

Crabs ahoy.

Shout out to Minikilljoy for the tour of Jones Landing.

EP9 1&2 available on out Twitch and YouTube Channel

Scout One takes a sombre journey as many fallen deeds are travelled through.

EP10 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Shout out to Minikilljoy for the company and Laval for the tour of Camp Kindling and The Kindling Shrine.

G0FbAdL.jpg

So as Autumn arrives Scout One sets off Eastwards.

EP11 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel.

We love hell hounds.....

• Like 1

So off we go in EP12

Available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

So EP13 is here.... 13 hmmmm could this be an unlucky stream?

Let see well there is a Hell Hound in the title pic so great start!

EP13 available on our Twitch and YouTube channel

Edited by Josuhacalvert

Not sure why, but I cannot watch this in more than 360p....makes it unwatchable 😕

So in this episode.

Some mysterious sounds are heard and a ferocious monster attacks our scout!

But we do see some amazing places.

EP14 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 1

So in this one we get a tour of Blackwatch, get drunk and head off in a South east direction to see some sights some strange names.

Shout out to Szarin of the tour.

EP15 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel