Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Harmony

Hello Fellow Wurms of Harmony

Scout #1 has completed his mission on Melody and has now arrived in your lands to explore and visit your deeds and pinch any ideas or grand designs that we like.... Ahem...  i mean publish pictures of said ideas and sights for all to see and admire..... ahem.... *cough*... (Oh we added sights and admire nice, i see the writer is improving)

Anyway we hope to see more of your lands, if our Scout does not perish from being eaten, trapped, falling off cliffs or alas drowning. All hazards a Scout has been thoroughly trained to run away from.

Scout 1 even more so after improving from the lessons learned from the previous three Scouts. You can see their demise ... ahem adventures on our Twitch or YouTube channel

We will announce our presence in Freedom with a Cheery hello o/ before each stream.

We do understand that not everyone wants to interact in our travels and that’s all ok. Feel free to send the Scout a pm just advise so if you do not want to.

Our general rule is if our wave is not answered we will leave you alone and pass on thru.

But I do hope that if we do meet you will say hello.

If we don’t respond immediately it could be that we are experiencing a life threatening situation or frantically *ahem* tactically running away.

Anyway we hope you enjoy these as much as our dedicated Scouts do and we hope you will join us.

Scout Deaths so far. Zero

8GfVbvC.jpg

We will be posting our adventures here in due course.

Josuha Calvert Mayor of Thallspring

• Like 5

So after being dropped off somewhere on the southern coastline , Thank you Darkelana from Melody, Scout One heads off into the lands of Harmony.

Will the lands of Harmony prove harmful or beautiful?

First impressions are looking good, even with the Trolls and dreaded Hell Hounds.

Special thanks to Radulfus & Achillis for the tours of their deeds.

We also post pictures taken on the Thallspring FB page.

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 5:28 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

So after being dropped off somewhere on the southern coastline , Thank you Darkelana from Melody, Scout One heads off into the lands of Harmony.

Will the lands of Harmony prove harmful or beautiful?

First impressions are looking good, even with the Trolls and dreaded Hell Hounds.

Special thanks to Radulfus & Achillis for the tours of their deeds.

We also post pictures taken on the Thallspring FB page.

Loved it! My brothr Radulfus told me you where at our place! Enjoyed the stream keep em comming!

~ Dondersteen

• Like 1

So in EP2 things get intresting.......

Shout out to Volladol and Melchizedek from the deed of Shiloh for letting us see the deed and for the prompt rescue!

EP2 available on out Twitch and YouTube Channel , the pics we took will go up on our FB page

• Like 1

Thanks for coming buy, glad I was able to help you when needed :) Looking forward to see your future adventures!

• Like 1

So in this episode we learn that Scout One has a name. We island hope across the Doggo lake to Kolberda and Xiaxis and take the road to the hilly deed of Asgard and the vast underground Bifrost Canal.After being chased numerous times while heading west we end up at Luxor.

Available on out Twitch or YouTube Channel . Apols for the sniffles moi now has a cold 🥶