Sign in to follow this  
Nicholai

Holy Crop (Harmony) was ninja'd.

Nov 18, 2021 2:48:02 PM  Happenstance casts Holy Crop. Fo graces the lands with abundant crop yield and happy animals.

Hello fellow Harmony tree-huggers.

[14:21:19] You sense that Fo is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?

It was suggested that we get this done on the weekend.  So I propose 11/20/2021 1:00pm UTC

Meet where?  Sklotopolis always has priests around.  Harmony Bay is central.   I could summon folk to Khir Darum (O12)

Let's do this.  :D

My Fo priest is Fajro.  Please post below if you would be available to link, and whether you need this cast for your Benediction.

Edited by Nicholai

[11:43:49] You explain how Fo is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

[07:56:14] You explain how Fo is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

My girlfriend and I both have a Fo priest we'd like to join with, when the time comes.

• Like 1

[10:41:08] You explain how Fo is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

[11:42:23] You explain how Fo is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

[07:32:45] You explain how Fo is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

Altars need a mouseover "power bar"....  :P

That time works for me, I have 4 + 90+ faith fo's that I'd like to be apart of this for the beni. I don't care where we do it, but I'd like a summon please! I'll give a satchel of chopped garlics for the summon. None of my fos have much channeling yet, highest is 40 I think so none of mine can lead it, but I have plenty enough to link for the cast. 

• Like 1

Wiki:  "The maximum number of links you can have is [(channeling skill / 10) +1}] Example - 5 channeling = 1 possible link, 11 channeling = 2 links, 72 channeling = 8 possible links"

Fajro has 80 chann, so can do 9 links.  If we have more than that we will have to prioritize by player, and not by character, so pick your favorite Fo.  :) 

If anyone attending has 90+ channeling, I would defer to them to make the cast if we have to.

So uh...

[15:04:22] As the Rite of Death is completed, followers of Libila may now receive a blessing!

Can we do this in a week, instead? Lot of people are going to switch to Libila for that in the next 24 hours, and will then miss out on Holy Crop if it happens before 7 days from now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aleck said:

So uh...

[15:04:22] As the Rite of Death is completed, followers of Libila may now receive a blessing!

Can we do this in a week, instead? Lot of people are going to switch to Libila for that in the next 24 hours, and will then miss out on Holy Crop if it happens before 7 days from now.

Have already waited longer than I'm comfortable with and this happened after posting the appointed time..  Don't know what to tell ya.  Perhaps Libila folk seeing a Holy Crop scheduled should have waited a week.

• Like 1

Well, I won't argue about it. I wish you were willing to wait just a few more days so everyone could benefit from the cast. But if you're not, you're not.

• Like 1

Any chance you can move it say 3hrs earlier? Or one day earlier? Would love to get this one but that makes its 12am Monday morning for me 😞

I mean, thanks for trying to coordinate this I guess? you're acting like it's a lot of trouble on your end though, and that doesn't really make sense. Like why are you calling all the shots? It doesn't make sense not to listen to people. Just because other people are ######s doesn't mean you should be too.

On 11/16/2021 at 3:33 PM, Nicholai said:

[07:32:45] You explain how Fo is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

You keep posting this which means its not ready?

• Like 2

On 11/16/2021 at 2:33 PM, Nicholai said:

I just want to say this clearly shows it is not ready… I have known them sit like this for months! Rite of death has been ready on harmony for weeks… 

I cast it and one of the very few that have ever cast the rite of death and I have known them be ready for a long time, I have previously had forum posts and no one has ever been intrested… us libs want sleep bonus too….

all hail queen libila 😃😃 

Edited by Pnutp
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pnutp said:

I just want to say this clearly shows it is not ready… I have known them sit like this for months! Rite of death has been ready on harmony for weeks… 

I cast it and one of the very few that have ever cast the rite of death and I have known them be ready for a long time, I have previously had forum posts and no one has ever been intrested… us libs want sleep bonus too….

all hail queen libila 😃😃 

I mean yeah, that doesn't even seem like a ###### move anymore.

15 hours ago, Nicholai said:

Have already waited longer than I'm comfortable with and this happened after posting the appointed time..  Don't know what to tell ya.  Perhaps Libila folk seeing a Holy Crop scheduled should have waited a week.

You didn't wait....it wasn't ready.  Really uncool.  you screwed a lot of people out of sleep bonus

22 minutes ago, Sinnjinn said:

You didn't wait....it wasn't ready.  Really uncool.  you screwed a lot of people out of sleep bonus

nicholai´s group didnt cast it, someone ninjaed it while they were still discussing it.

if you want to accuse people it seems like YOU making them wait screwed them over and didn't help you anyway because someone ninjaed it.

26 minutes ago, Sinnjinn said:

On 11/11/2021 at 11:44 AM, Nicholai said:

Nov 18, 2021 2:48:02 PM  Happenstance casts Holy Crop. Fo graces the lands with abundant crop yield and happy animals.

Blame happenstance.  I did not initiate or participate in this cast.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, magdegreen said:

I mean, thanks for trying to coordinate this I guess? you're acting like it's a lot of trouble on your end though, and that doesn't really make sense. Like why are you calling all the shots? It doesn't make sense not to listen to people. Just because other people are ######s doesn't mean you should be too.

I thought my response was completely reasonable.  An inconvenience for one shouldn't make the schedule change.  Why was I calling the shots?  Someone had to do it.  I was notified it was ready.  I could have gathered together some linkers at that exact moment and do the cast, but I know a lot of people like myself have been trying to complete their Benediction.  In hindsight, I should have taken that course.

7 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Blame happenstance.  I did not initiate or participate in this cast.

Oh my....you're right.  My apologies.  

10 hours ago, Joemog said:

You keep posting this which means its not ready?

Just letting the group know someone's actively watching for it.    A bit redundant/useless, I agree.  Was just so excited to finally get ahead of the Holy Crop cast.

14 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

nicholai´s group didnt cast it, someone ninjaed it while they were still discussing it.

if you want to accuse people it seems like YOU making them wait screwed them over and didn't help you anyway because someone ninjaed it.

No one made anyone wait.

It was suggested it happen on the weekend so I went with that.

9 hours ago, Nicholai said:

I was notified it was ready.  I could have gathered together some linkers at that exact moment and do the cast, but I know a lot of people like myself have been trying to complete their Benediction.  In hindsight, I should have taken that course.

Nah, I was recently in the same position; could have ninja'd the Vyn global cast I was myself trying to organise, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind more than once. In the end I thought better to take the risk and wait, as about 8 other players stood to get the journal entry, and we had to wait 36 excruciating hours praying no one would ninja it.

It might not feel like it right now, but you definitely did the right thing. What you did was try to help other players get it, and not just yourself, and even though it didn't work out it still says a lot about your character.

If everyone started to ninja global casts then the whole thing would just turn into a race to the bottom, and in the end large numbers of players would lose out in the feeding frenzy. We have to try to be better than that, even though it means we risk getting kicked in the goblins :mellow:

• Like 1