Sign in to follow this  
verick

[On hold please read update] The Witch'along

Update:

Do to some... unforeseen issues that have cropped up I will be differing this impalong indefanately. I am currently looking someone or multiple people to take over handling of the impalong. My deed is fully open to whoever would like to come in and put some extra work into it to get it ready in time.

Welcoming all witches and warlocks to "the Witches' Cauldron" first Impalong!

December 27th 2021 - January 2nd 2022

Hello hello! This impalong will be held on Melody NFI!

I will be putting an imper list here if you would like to be added just edit your message or just post here if you would like to be added :) Just put your name and skill/skills you will be doing for imping!

We are in the early stages of building and production and looking for Short term workers and even long term/permanent residents for the deed to help work on current and future projects!

If you wish to join or donate send me a message here or Elisiuma in game

We are located west up the hill of Overture!

Spoiler

xLBCykE.png

Event Schedule:

New years night: Random gift drawing and fireworks display

More events coming soon as I get an idea of what I'm working with materials wise, I for sure have two more events in mind just want to wait for the moment!

Information on each event:

Spoiler

Random Gift Drawing: Bring a gift get a gift! All you need to do to enter is bring an item/items you want to give and we will pick from the gifts given and give you something in return! (this is not to meant to be anything crazy, just want something nice and simple for new years night so y'all can enjoy the night and those that want to stay on we will be having a small fireworks show, alcohol, food and chess!)

Current impalong facility:

Spoiler

Start of the forge area on the third floor

fOg3Gsc.jpeg

Some of the ready rooms:

dKEFgWw.jpg

New image of the outside!

V8Y0kFR.jpeg

Rules:

Spoiler

Items to bring:

Must be labeled with your name and if doing enchants, ensure they are labeled correctly as well

We will have overflow space if areas start to get full, if your item is placed there just pm one of the staff and we will help get it out for you

What to bring:

You may bring what ever items you want, there is a limit to 1 per item Except for:

1 set of clothes

1 set of armour

2 sets of horse gear 

20 hunting and war arrows

We will have an area for large items to be imped

We also have a small garage for and enchanted grass area for you to park your vehicles, only thing we ask is that only ONE vehicle per tile as to make it easy for the event staff to imp them with ease, and please keep an eye out for your name so we can cycle vehicles out for imping if it is particularly busy!

Enchantments:

Make sure the item is above 70ql and clearly labeled unless the item is a skiller and label it as such

As your item gets enchanted make sure they get moved to the proper shelves for the enchantment you want, everything will be clearly labeled

We are not responsible for items shattering, Know the risk before you place it to be enchanted

Extra:

Only leave your vehicles in designated areas. If they are in the garage/imping area check back in from time to time, if they area ready, please move them to the public parking area

If you want to try to abuse the impalong by bringing multiple of the same items((unless specified in items to bring)) we will happily take those items and gift them in the random gift event, So please, do not abuse the system :)

No selling of items that are imped here, everyone imping these items are doing it for free, if you want an item imped to sell, just pay someone to do it, its not worth abusing a fun week out at an impalong.

Please turn any personal lights off!

If you would like to help or have issues in any way just send me a pm here or in game @Elisiuma

Hotel rooms:

Once it gets closer to time for the impalong rooms will be opened for everyone, I just want to ensure all event staff and impers get the chance to have a room.

Spoiler

the number of rooms in the main build is 9 along with another room with a double bed and in the secondary planned building will be anounced once it is the building stages

Materials needed/Provided:

Spoiler

We are are accepting donations of any of these materials

We are also looking for donations of any kind to put into the gift for gift event on new years night, and if we get enough stuff we will for sure do other events!

Metals:

Iron:

Steel:

Copper:

Electrum:

Lead:

Tin:

Zinc:

Brass::

Silver:

Gold:

(Moonmetals will NOT be provided but if you wish, you can bring your own MAKE SURE TO LABEL THEM WITH YOUR NAME)

Other:

Logs:

Clay:

Stone:

Marble:

Cotton: Already provided

Wemp: Already Provided

Leather:

Cotton String:

Wool string:

Peat:

Favor:

Chopped Veggies: Veggies provided, Currently in the process of chopping

Doorlocks Mag:

yoyos Vyn:

Square pieces of cloth Fo:

Animal bits Lib:

Event staff and residents:

Contact us through pm if you need something picked up, refueled or other issues/requests.

Spoiler

Elisiuma Alts: (Wickedwitch, WitchesBat)

Edited by verick
  • Like 8

Awesome! I think myself and Dreamseeker will be attending!

Are you going to have hotel rooms for rent?

Thank you for hosting.

As a dye witch, this is the first time I've desperately wished I could travel from SFI to NFI - because a Witch'along is the event I never knew that I needed in my life.   What a wonderful and original idea! 🧹

I wish you all the best in this endeavor and will be sending my witchy support as I stir things into bubbling cauldrons here on Pristine during this event.  🧙‍♀️

• Like 2

Bumped for update, please read. PM if you are interested in taking over the impalong.

• Like 2