Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Message from the Xanadu Department of Tourism

Xanadu

The Great Mystery!

Welcome. Welcome, to Xanadu. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining tourist destinations. I thought so much of Xanadu, that I elected to establish my Xanadu Department of Tourism, here, on the island, so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I am proud to call Xanadu my next slaying site.

But first, a look at some of the popular tourist hotspots. Over the last few days I have been asking the populace of Xanadu what sites would make for good tourism, and I had no response each time. It thus falls upon me to highlight some, from my travels there.

And so, welcome to Xanadu: The Great Mystery! We have:

8fa2bb728c14eb3e8851ca0bcef962ae.png

Vast mountain ranges for the intrepid mountain climbers!

ba95a5ec313844c107b51d99767c284e.png

Big, big empties, perfect for pancake deeds! apologies to anyone there I don't know this area or what you've done with it

b363c0d99e90db5effdee7acd646ed5a.png

Islands! You could put down a Wand of the Seas and it probably wouldn't even show on the map! These islands are probably as big as your home server!

ad77f335d1606d77faefc24fddc20d0e.png

And of course, our very own site - the Xanadu Department of Tourism! (this is a link) Currently headed by a Black Dragon

For any inquiries, please stop by our office before closing time:

timer_E1636833529.svg

Please remember that this is our closing time, so for optimal results please arrive any time before then.

We hope to see you on

Xanadu

The Great Mystery!

Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 28
  • Cat 2

Oh, the dragon that I reported to you, nice :) Will participate for sure :) Thanks for setting it up!

• Like 3

Party on Xanadu. This is great. I will definitely have to come 😃 

Unfortunately my Xanadu visa was denied. I’ll have to miss this one.

4 hours ago, LionIX said:

К сожалению, мне отказали в визе в Ксанаду. Мне придется скучать по этому.

You need qr-code

Will there be chartered trips? Ill buy in for an all exclusive trip only if it also includes a guided tour with those small headsets.

7 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Will there be chartered trips? Ill buy in for an all exclusive trip only if it also includes a guided tour with those small headsets.

Stan is the best tour guide out there!!!

Very nice! Especially as this location is pretty close to Lormere and this region is an under estimated touristic region. Enjoy our big troll hunting grounds all across the region and be sure to taste our famour garlic troll soup. Pretty sure you'll enjoy your visit! :)

I'll try to make it.. if i can find a route from i18 (xan).. i hope i can..

same here, just over the road (only 5567 tiles away 😎 ). Thanks, Stanlee.

Edited by Ekcin
typo

On 11/10/2021 at 6:30 PM, Stanlee said:

Welcome. Welcome, to Xanadu. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining tourist destinations. I thought so much of Xanadu, that I elected to establish my Xanadu Department of Tourism, here, on the island, so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I am proud to call Xanadu my next slaying site.

Am i mad or... Is that a Half Life reference?!  If you say so Dr. Stanlee Breen :D
(Thanks for making the slaying bless ya \o/)

Edited by Rukhal

As is now so familiar with a Stanlee event, Stanlee and crew again delivered a very smooth event.

Thank You very much Stanlee and co. 

• Like 5

Yes, indeed. Everything was running smoothly and it was well organized. We had lot of fun there again and additionally a black dragon. Thanks for the whole crew for their work!

• Like 2