Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

WTS Collection of special Halloween items (1s sale)

I recently found that I collected quite a number of Halloween items over the last couple of years. They all dropped from creatures I hunted during the special Halloween events, and I want to offer them for a reasonably low price (up to only 1s per item), so that everyone can enjoy those nice spooky things!

Here is the list of all items, including the price in the last column:

8uforxx.png

Just order here and I'll COD the items to you as soon as possible (buyer pays COD postage fee of 1c per item). The sale will be "First come first serve", so make sure you are quick!

f1PUrXt.jpg drlC4V4.jpg XIAy9FM.jpg

Black bear helm                                      Mask of Deception                                           Plague Mask

smyF4rv.jpg S4yMI19.jpg dWYIVJz.jpg

Skull Mask (gold)                                   Troll Mask                                               Witch's Hat

5 hours ago, Ksss said:

black bear helm, iron cod to Ksss

[17:35:10] An open helm adorned with a mighty hunting trophy - quite fashionable. It could be improved with a lump.

[17:35:14] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Ksss in less than ten minutes.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, brattygirl said:

Mask of Deception to Brattygirlsback please :) 

[17:42:08] Allegedly this mask reveals the very fabric of the world to the wearer. Poly...gans? No this can't be right.

[17:42:13] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Brattygirlsback in less than ten minutes.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 plague masks and 2 black bear helms (bronze and silver if still available) to Belacane please.

thank you!

Edited by belacane

22 minutes ago, belacane said:

2 plague masks and 2 black bear helms (bronze and silver if still available) to Belacane please.

thank you!

[18:18:06] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Belacane in less than ten minutes.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Traveler777 said:

ill buy the 68ql plague mask . Gavias please.

9 hours ago, Traveler777 said:

and the Gold Skull mask too please.

[10:58:06] Stuffed with aromatic herbs this mask helps to protect from disease and bad smells. Wash day has hereby been cancelled!

[10:58:08] A gruesome and scary mask with blood staining the front of it. It appears to have been fashioned from a face of a humanoid skull.

[10:58:37] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Gavias in less than ten minutes.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Raycg said:

1 skull and the last plague please.

CoD Raycg

I'm sorry, but Traveller777 bought the last plague mask a few hours ago. :(

Would you like a plain skull mask, or one of the others (oleander or silver)?

1 hour ago, Yaga said:

I'm sorry, but Traveller777 bought the last plague mask a few hours ago. :(

Would you like a plain skull mask, or one of the others (oleander or silver)?

Ahh i see my bad. The silver will do, thanks

6 hours ago, Raycg said:

Ahh i see my bad. The silver will do, thanks

[18:37:26] A gruesome and scary mask with blood staining the front of it. It appears to have been fashioned from a face of a humanoid skull.

[18:37:29] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Raycg in less than ten minutes.

Thanks.

[00:04:18] Allegedly this mask reveals the very fabric of the world to the wearer. Poly...gans? No this can't be right.

[00:04:59] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Stonesolid in less than ten minutes.

Thanks

2 hours ago, lyhrinae said:

a mask of deception too to the same account too. Thank you

[23:16:07] A gruesome and scary mask with blood staining the front of it. It appears to have been fashioned from a face of a humanoid skull. It is made from oleanderwood.

[23:16:09] Allegedly this mask reveals the very fabric of the world to the wearer. Poly...gans? No this can't be right.

[23:16:39] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Lyhrinae in less than ten minutes.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Erhid said:

Hello!

Cod to Erhid black bear helm, gold. 

Thanks!

[18:28:44] An open helm adorned with a mighty hunting trophy - quite fashionable. It could be improved with a lump.

[18:28:58] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Erhid in less than ten minutes.

Thank you.

[17:08:19] Allegedly this mask reveals the very fabric of the world to the wearer. Poly...gans? No this can't be right.

[17:08:21] Allegedly this mask reveals the very fabric of the world to the wearer. Poly...gans? No this can't be right.

[17:08:27] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Tazerlol in less than ten minutes.

Thank you.