Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

The Grand Ritual Spell Cast List

If you find the time, Stanlee, you can remove Ennae as well, pls. She got her global cast done.

On 11/9/2021 at 6:38 PM, Keenan said:

I think a review of the goal would be a better use of our time. I'm not sure if we have a full list of names easily at that point, but I do know that it's fairly easy to modify a journal goal. The main concern I have with modifying this one is that it needs to be replaced with something appropriate, not removed entirely. There are probably suggestions out there that I haven't seen yet, maybe even in this thread as I only took a scan through and noted Elentari's plea to have it removed. I also don't want this thread turning into a feature discussion, but I feel one is needed for this, so be on the watch for that. I'm going to talk to the rest of the dev team on this before making a post.

Seems this stuff keeps happening. 

worked great thanks very much Stanlee. I urge everybody who needs to cast a Global Rite spell to get your name added to the list it increases your chance to complete the goal and helps other people do the same.

I'd like to add my Vynora priest to the list please. In-game i'm still Elrohiir and my priest is Nanshe. She's and old girl going back many many years on epic. That said, its not until fairly recent i've decided to take her more serious, which in this case is asking for this :)

hiUujkB.jpg

Friendly bump for visibility. Last night we had a successful RoTS cast using folk from the sheet. Get added to the list if you need a rite, we often find ourselves being told about rites ready on the servers and it's usually a bit of a scramble to amass everyone we can.

This list is so amazing and I can't believe I haven't seen this until now.  Thank you for bumping this, @Madnath!

If it is possible, I'd love to add Araxiel (vynora) to the list.  Been trying to get a global cast for ages.
0109df9bf0b06400e1763bf0cf47b44e.png