Sign in to follow this  
Yserin

Holy crop

[20:20:26] As the Holy Crop ritual is completed, followers of Fo may now receive a blessing!

23h 58m a the time of this post.

Edited by Yserin
  • Like 2

Does this normally get posted so priests could attend to help out or to aid the cast for benediction ? Is there  a central place for these types of posts curiously?  Thx... 

most of the time it just gets done when someone notices that its ready if a village or alliance has the faith. sometimes people post and ask to set a group up here in the forums. but thats been pretty hit or miss.

• Like 1

Would have been cool if they could have waited at least 7 days since the last global to ensure people could convert for the sleep bonus... especially during a skill bonus event.  😕

Well most people don't faith hop, so...

I know it's a thing but it's not that common.

Edited by chaosmeow
  • Like 1

look I reported it and we got some journal's checked off. given its not uncommon lately for the rites to not get posted I figured I was doing you folks a solid telling you.

o/

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Semperfiswife said:

Does this normally get posted so priests could attend to help out or to aid the cast for benediction ? Is there  a central place for these types of posts curiously?  Thx... 

Yes, it is normal to post before hand so people who need the credit for benediction can try to attend.  It's also normal to wait 7 days since the last Rite so more people can get the free sleep bonus.  Alot of people were screwed out of it....and during a skill even too.

But really though, it's just a game so thanks very much for both casting the rite and letting us know about it!

Try not to let a few complainers get you down. People who need the journal credit (me included) will get other chances to get in on a cast.

I'm looking forward to my 5 hours sleep bonus :D

• Like 3