Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Please allow us to drink coffee below 10ql

For the sake of new players - who should all be allowed access to the benefits of caffeine - please allow them to drink coffee/tea/cocoa which has a QL below 10.

Just seen someone in CA_Help who made their first coffee, and being disappointed at not being able to drink it for the skillgain effects.  This is really important for folks who want skills during this event but can't play much. Thanks.

Edited by Muse
  • Like 2

Bad tea and/or coffee is sacrilegious and an abomination of nature. Drinking such poison should have a detrimental affect on one's faith of any good god.

+1

allow low ql and drinking of coffee like alcohol( with full bar of thirst ), currently we can not drink coffee(unsure for tea) if the bar fills up

I see low QL coffee like a mug of slushy grout-filled water. Some people are fine with drinking this and as such, I'd give a +1.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 1:16 AM, Finnn said:

+1

allow low ql and drinking of coffee like alcohol( with full bar of thirst ), currently we can not drink coffee(unsure for tea) if the bar fills up

that tho

3 hours ago, Hailiah said:

drinkable at 5ql

Yep I think that rings true actaully because his coffee was about 3ql if I recall - thanks for that Hailiah. :) 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:16 PM, Finnn said:

Yes, smart thinking, I always fill my water bar before sleeping - out of habit in case I need to go somewhere in a hurry when I log in - thanks Finnn :)