Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Skillgain Event Extension

Some of you may have noticed we had a bug that caused the skillgain event to end before it was meant to, and we’re making it up to you with an extension of the event until Sunday at midnight server time. You can hover over the icons in your effects window to easily see the duration of the event. Though skill gain and affinity chance has been extended, the Halloween event still ends midnight server time on Friday, November 5th.

• Like 17
  • Cat 2

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Some of you may have noticed we had a bug that caused the skillgain event to end before it was meant to, and we’re making it up to you with an extension of the event until Sunday at midnight server time. You can hover over the icons in your effects window to easily see the duration of the event. Though skill gain and affinity chance has been extended, the Halloween event still ends midnight server time on Friday, November 5th.

L I K E

Although a RL event I was looking forward to in the weekend got canceled, this extension will allow me to grind and reach 90 CAS over the weekend. Yay !

Buffs just disappeared. 

Edit* Relogging fixed this.

Edited by Bauk

Sign in to follow this