Sign in to follow this  
Drakul

[Cadence] Ebonhold Recruiting

Ebonhold is recruiting any and all new and veteran players looking for a new home in beautiful southern cadence right on an ocean inlet. We are within the Wurmrest Alliance and as such have an active network backing us. We will teach new players the ropes and help you out with bringing in a sustainable income through any of the many professions available to players. The members on deed  are active most days and we have a discord server available so even if no one is on you can seek help at any time. So what are you waiting for Ebonhold has the room for you. If interested you can message me here, or in-game reach out to either Drakul or Drush. 

Just wanted to chime in and say we're still looking for players new and old to join us here in Ebonhold. We're an active little community focused on group growth and having fun. There are no taxes for you to pay or roles you need to fill. Come as you are, be respectful, and have a good time. We mostly speak English, but welcome those with other native languages - Google Translate exists; we can figure each other out. We are newbie friendly, and consider it an honor and an investment to take the time to help you understand the game better. After all, if you get frustrated with the game and leave, that's one less potential battle buddy for us to play with! Come on out to Ebonhold out in N14 by following the directions at the end of this post.

sNrAAZ6.png

We've got plenty of room for you to build or terraform...
594qSZr.png

Great views for most of it...
DdXcVaI.png

Spacious accommodations for you to take advantage of while you take your time setting up your new home...
iajPVRf.png

To find your way to Ebonhold (or anywhere else that is connected to the highway with a waystone) find one of these signs in the middle of the highway.
QXSIFV7.png
Right click the sign post and select 'Find Route'. Wait a few seconds, and a new window will pop up. Type 'ebonhold' in the blank box, or select it from the list of available destinations, and click the 'send' button. This will try to create a route for you to follow. If it is successful, one of the signs should gain a yellow border. Follow these bordered signs to your destination.

Edited by WindRider739
Fixed images

I would very much like to join your village my in game name is Schoilesk

Are you guys still recruiting? i'm a new player and looking for a home

Ebonhold Unfortunitly died as the former owner of the deed please close this article