Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Brag post! Anyone have a goal they hit (or are about to) during the skillgain event?

Managed one out of 5.

[17:34:42] Mining increased by 0.0004 to 96.0004.

• Like 4

My main goal was to git ropemaking to 70 so I can finally start making cordages and grind channeling on my fresh priest. And woohoo, with affinity food, skillgain event and sleep bonus I hit this in 2 days. I was like wow, that was actually quick. So I also grinded plate smithing from 1 to 50 and cloth tailoring 50-60. 
Really enjoyed this event!

• Like 3

My main goal is to hit 100 Carpentry, but that's a fair way off since I'm only at 99.3 at the moment.

I did make and hit the goal of 50 Archaeology though! (so.. yay me!)

• Like 5

70 Blacksmithing and 70 Mining- both long overdue :P

• Like 4

Hit 70 ropemaking yesterday, part of this project: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/173398-favor-value-testing/&do=findComment&comment=1880798

Further on reached 98 foraging. Edit: Archaeology to 70, too.

My Vynora priest will hit 70 channeling today, got Benediction yesterday.

And grats Shydow and Silakka for the 100s, and all the others for their achievements.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 2

Finally managed to hit 70 ML by cooking an insane amount of tea to get my beverages up! 

• Like 4

About to hit 70 prayer on my primary priest, and thanks to the extension till Sunday I should hit it this weekend. That just leaves sacrificing some items (read, iron coins) and spending some more favor as the last goals for Benediction, so I might even get that all done this weekend. Maybe I'll also be able to get him to 90 channeling, but I'll likely fall a bit short of that.

Second priest is a bit further away on those 3 things, should at least be able to get him above 60 prayer this weekend.

• Like 3

I almost killed one of my alliancemates and broke my "take" hotkey, but I managed to hit 90 ML. I can queue 9 actions for a total of 10!

• Like 6

do i need to say Animal Taming :) 

Story is when i saw that Celebration was going to open i decided tos tart brand new with a alt thats me Moogien , on Celebration

Exited about deeding on fresh untouched land, a bit newbie stylish , even that i had basic knowledge what to do.

One day on first weeks working to get my sloped deed flat for houses and such a player came riding on a hell horse the old style of them sat on it on a hill, looked awesome, not as today.

At that moment i decided to be able tame and ride a hell horse, memory is bad here but maybe a year after was possible do both.

Did put taming aside the years passed by , one day i decide go 90 taming and focused on taming again.

Then at 90 , i was not satisfied , decided go all the way to Animal Taming 100 , and maybe be able name that title if not already taken in the past, do not spoil me on this.

Late this year or maybe next spring  i may hit animal taming 100 , and will be a 10 year anniversary of it.

• Like 4

[21:15:32] You have just received the title 'Cook'!

[22:46:53] You have just received the title 'Party Animal'!

[14:45:10] You have just received the title 'Genius'!

Took some doing, but finally hit 50 in Cooking, 70 in Beverages, and the long-awaited 70 in Mind Logic.  I mean, I'm no Hailene with a shiny 90 in Mind Logic but at least I'm not out here killing my alliancemates :P

15 hours ago, moogien said:

Then at 90 , i was not satisfied , decided go all the way to Animal Taming 100 , and maybe be able name that title if not already taken in the past, do not spoil me on this.

I see and celebrate your madness and hope you can manage it, moogien.

• Like 4

With the skill gain extension the next thing on my list after 90 sickle was 70 fishing to try and get my Journal goal ticked off for 75kg fish. 

From 50 to 70, feels good man. 

[16:14:05] You have just received the title 'Angler'!

• Like 2

Planned on doing ropemaking, but didn't do any. Then was doing arch and thought I'd at least hit 50 easy, but not quite there. I guess I did bump my cloth tailoring up a little to hit 93.

• Like 3

I thought I might get my Archaeology Skill up to 99, but fell a little short.

It's 98,98 now, which is symmetrical enough to not be too disappointed. 😊

• Like 2

Honestly I sort of frittered away most of the bonus time, not being one who can normally bear grinding anything for hours on end  (plus two different Halloween activities at the same time, only so many hours in a day!) I aimed to try to get my carpentry the rest of the way  up to 99 for journal but when I realized that even with all the extras like the bonus, sb, aff food aff in carp and then coffee I wasn't gonna make that goal in time, so just did other odds and ends that were near enough to titles. Best one I got I guess was 70 Blacksmithing, which made me happy enough with some other ones now ready to tick over as well. Boosting anything that is already in the 90s is too much like work for me  :D

• Like 1

No big goals done for me, but a lot of little goals. Grinded up some skills that I have wanted to for awhile to 70 and was finally able to complete two more pages in my journal goals!! Was quite a fun event!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, Sidereal said:

I mean, I'm no Hailene with a shiny 90 in Mind Logic but at least I'm not out here killing my alliancemates

It wasn't murder! I was just a facilitator!

• Like 1
  • Cat 1