Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Brag post! Anyone have a goal they hit (or are about to) during the skillgain event?

I wanna see your successes and cheer you on! I'm not yet at mine (about 3 points away from 65 animal husbandry) so I'll definitely have it by the end of the event. What skills have you worked on, and did you hit your goals? Even better, have you surpassed them?!

Edit: woo! 6.54 points grinded in one sitting :)  [23:45:59] Animal husbandry increased by 0.0288 to 65.0251

• Like 10

I unfortunately missed my goal by 2 days. I wanted to hit 100 Platesmithing by Halloween. I did, however, hit it today:

[12:53:08] You have just received the title 'Imperial Dragonsmith'!
[13:23:58] Plate armour smithing increased by 0.000008 to 100.000000

• Like 28

I hit 70 blacksmithing and retained my sanity, but I'm working on that with weaponsmithing next.

• Like 8

I hit 70 leatherworking, hoping to get to 90 if I have time!

• Like 7

they still don't let me leave the hell scorp pit

[2021-10-30] [18:28:43] Shields increased by 0.000008 to 100.000000

[2021-10-31] [16:11:02] Mind increased by 0.000046 to 90.000038

• Like 14

I'm working hard on trying to get to 50 ropemaking before end of event. Was planning to do weapon smithing, but then priest wanted favor, so here we are making ropes. :)

• Like 6

dig

[17:03:30] Digging increased by 0.000008 to 99.990005

• Like 5

Just now, fencejumper said:

I'm working hard on trying to get to 50 ropemaking before end of event. Was planning to do weapon smithing, but then priest wanted favor, so here we are making ropes. :)

Those priesties can be so selfish :P

• Like 3

[17:28:13] You have just received the title 'Eagle Eye'!
[20:25:19] You have just received the title 'Robin Hood'!

90 Archery and 90 Longbow for me! ❤️

• Like 9

Consumed about 100 powders so far this event and i don't even know really where they went to in skills. Last 2 days have been mostly channeling, with the goal of getting as close to 100 as i can before it ends.

Edited by Rocklobster
  • Like 4

I meant to do some fine carpentry, however, I got completely side tracked by Archaeology looking for those spooky fragments. My archaeology skill went up by 30 and is now above 60! 

• Like 5

I had a goal to get my first 90 and did just before the event. 90 in Restoration, and I owe a great deal of gratitude to Sadsack who generously provided me with many fragments over the last year. I had a daydream goal to get my second 90 level skill during this event, and did so ...yesterday I think? I have the Hand of Magranon title for 90 large maul and I'm really happy about it.  Grinding is really difficult for me for many reasons, so this is kinda huge for me.  :D  Again, without the help of Hvergi and others, that isn't something I could have done alone.  Not grinding means I don't have an easy way to imp things and get high ql stuff.  Vooch's impalong also helped.  We get there together :).

Edited by Nirav
  • Like 4

Well done everyone!

35 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

I meant to do some fine carpentry, however, I got completely side tracked by Archaeology looking for those spooky fragments. My archaeology skill went up by 30 and is now above 60! 

Have you completed the awesome little pumpkin statue yet?

• Like 1

Completed : 50 tracking, got my ML to 69.93  (so close to 70), 50 Scythes, 2 pumpkin statues. Currently grinding mining to get it to 90 using that sweet coffee skillgain bonus.

• Like 3

Does not seem much when compared against some achievements listed here, but finally reached 50 in pottery.

This stimulation was of course due to the tea / coffee update which required lots of pottery planters, mugs, pots and things!

• Like 5

Big grats to all!

I reached 90 carpentry few days ago and planning to reach 80 mining today. Great to see since I can tick off some journal stuff.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Well done everyone!

Have you completed the awesome little pumpkin statue yet?

Yup, and I got lucky and made a rare one!

• Like 5

Hit my goal of 50 metallurgy and 70 fine carp

My father hit 99 Archaeology and switched to farming hitting 90 in it!

• Like 3

More like micro goals for me, but 70 woodcutting, 75 weapons smithing, 60 mind logic, and another misc tools affinity.

grats everyone that has done what they wanted and go go go those that are still working on it!

• Like 2

goal on my priest almost done going to 70 rope making  [19:39:35] Ropemaking increased by 0.0021 to 68.5368

channeling [19:47:07] Channeling increased by 0.0015 to 98.0239

goal on my main was to 99 mining got it higher [19:55:37] Mining increased by 0.0011 to 99.4287

• Like 2

The event inspired me to play again after not really doing so the last couple of years.

So far I've gained 0.000500 Tracking, which is about a quarter of what I need for the title. This time - maybe - I will stick with it and get there without needing another year's break... 

• Like 3

My project over the past couple of days has been to finish the Sickle grind. Started at 83 and tonight;

[23:20:56] You have just received the title 'Fully Sickle'!

• Like 3

On 11/2/2021 at 11:43 PM, McGarnicle said:

Yea.. I finally sorted and did first round of frag cleaning. I ended up with over 3000 frags. Finally hit 93 arch though. 

Also got sidetracked by filling up bloodthirst on my new shiny. Went to Pristine rift, and then spent an entire LONG day wandering around. Got about 5000BT points on it that day alone.

Mostly been focusing on getting my third priest "done". Got her benediction last night, and channeling has gone from 70 to (when I finally gave up last night ) 79.68. 

• Like 3