Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Goblin Leaders won't leave me along....

I said No, but they just keep pestering me!!

That's right, yet another slaying brought to you by the FUNK team....another Goblin Leader!!  Yea!!

I was pretty disappointed at the chaos of the last event and I really don't want people who act like ass-hats attending, so if you can't be civil, we will turn these events into private invitation only events..  I would really rather not go down that road, so please be on your best behavior

No sermon sniping

No carts, wagons or hell horses in the slaying area

No public arguments or general ass-hattery

And please listen to instruction from myself or one of the other organizers

also, I'm gonna lay down some rules to make sure everybody who needs the title, gets it.  If you were not aware, engaging the Goblin Leader in combat gives a new title....This was botched pretty heavily at the last slaying, mostly due to me not being properly prepared...but also due to people not listening.  So.......

The slaying will be divided into two events.  The first event will be ONLY for people who need the title.  Those people will gather inside the slaying area before the pen is open.  No weapons, and no horses.  The Goblin leader is pretty squishy and doesn't hit too hard...but someone (probably me) will agro him and tank him.  PLEASE stay outside the cave, I'll need to go in and properly agro him.  Once he is outside though feel free to target him (or I might have you come into the cave...pay attention to Local, I'll let you know).  Once you have engaged him in combat (the target window opens up...that is all you need for the title) please LEAVE the slaying area.

Once everybody is out of the slaying area, the second event will start.  At this time, everybody can rush in and show that nasty goblin what's what.  For the second event obviously weapons are allowed, but I still want horses to stay out.  I just want horses out of the slay area because the GL is kinda small, and I want to make sure everybody can target him.

If you have any question,, comments, or concerns please let me know, I will be monitoring this thread.

So join us, and lets all have fun!!

This event will take place at 4:00pm EST on Sunday

IMPORTANT UPDATE:  Due to daylight savings time ending, there is a mis-match between the timer and the time listed above.  We are following the timer....so the event is at 3:00pm EST

timer_E1636315215.svg

I'll be releasing the location a little closer to the event.  Probably Saturday.

As stated below. The location can be found pretty easily by going to the location of Pantha's red dragon party....and heading due South.  It's about 2 map grids directly south of there.  When you hit a small desert, you're there

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Staff has told me to expect lag just as bad for this event as we saw on Cadence for the White Dragon Slaying....They still want the event to take place, but EXPECT LAG

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 12

Nice find! For the "outsiders" - who already have the title it will be easy to target the GL while the title hunters are inside and caressing the little monster.

If you want to go foolproof, build a house  as a gate in the fence (even a single door) and add the people who need the title only so the rest will surely not rush in. Then when access is allowed just blow up the house (the GL will not escape at that point as already will be engaged).

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

Thank you so much ... I appreciate that still low-skilled fighters like me could have the chance to get the title 😛

I think its fair to play according to the rules... I am looking forward and will try to get the title... 

The slaying will take place at the west side of H17 in a human made desert. Look for sand path heading south off the highway on west side of Thorne's Retreat (on highway system).

Looking east towards Thornes Retreat on highway.

yue4KgO.jpg

zxTg3XI.png

Edited by Rockmodd
  • Cat 1

On behalf of Ayala and Emmett I want to say "Thank You" for this well organized event.

ywzQA69.jpeg