Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

White Dragons have descended on all of NFI, We must work together to defeat them

Hello, and welcome to another public slaying brought to you by the FUNK team.  This time a White Dragon...yes, same type as the public slaying on Cadence.  Jaytoo and I made sure to coordinate the timing so everyone could enjoy both slayings (and look for one on Harmony on Sunday)

A special shout out goes to Reverant and The Normal Guys alliance.  They found the beast, and wanted the slaying to be public.  I only helped trap it, and am 'hosting' the event.

this event will take place on Saturday at 2:00pm EST...and is a fully public event...everyone is welcome

So please join us and help us ride the island of this beast!!

And please, NO CARTS, WAGONS, OR HELL HORSES in the slaying area.  You can get to the event however you want, but please keep these things away from the dragon.  Thank you.

timer_E1636221654.svg

I hope everybody is ready for a great time!!  Now...for the location.  The White Dragon was penned in the same cave as the last Goblin Leader.  So around L-21.  I give pretty precise direction in that thread, but I'll copy and paste it here:

What you want to do is get to K/L 19 and head NE until you hit the main highway....or even just park right at the bridge at K-18.  route to Dragon's roost.  Just East of Dragons roost, at the bottom of the big hill is a waystone that has a flag for Pnuts Palace (515) and Cev's Deed (204).  east from that waystone is a 1 tile path.  take that path and follow it for quite a ways.  You'll pass  guard tower and eventually will go into a cave.  follow the cave around and you'll find the path again on the other side.  you're almost there!!  Keep following the path until you see a guard tower.  just past the guard tower on the top of the hill to the NW is the site!!

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 14

Thanks for the coordination Sinn.  Us boys found em' wandering about. After struggling for 45 minutes tanking Young Flappy, we decided to call upon a professional.  

I will be there a bit early to help Teleport anyone who needs to get in.

Rev-

• Like 1

Location is M20. Will see if we can get coordination on approach routes.

Rev-

• Like 2

Thank you for the public hunt, was lots of fun! See you all at the next one! :)

• Like 1