Sign in to follow this  
Zexos

Halloween Pictures - Got any? ☠️👻

I'm looking for Halloween pictures because I'm away from wurm right now for a while, so I'm going to miss the event. 

Any pictures of gatherings, items, monsters, scenic views and blood water would be fantastic to see! 

🦇 Many thanks 🎃

Wow, Halloween looks so cool this year!  Thank you katrat for showing me the variety of different things. 

I think it would be so cool to have the red water on deeds.  Like being able to dye the water with dyes but only on deeds.  Would be fab 😍

The cat with the witches hat is cute. Those trolls make me think of gummy bears 🐻 

Good masks too 👺👹💀

• Like 1

Excellent set up Devily 👏. The rain and shine with the look is just great. 

• Like 1

Just a shot of my river running blood red past the swimming hole and Yeet Cliffhouse and on to the lake

9PgIKHl.jpg

• Like 6

On 11/14/2021 at 5:49 PM, DaletheGood said:

Just a shot of my river running blood red past the swimming hole and Yeet Cliffhouse and on to the lake

I loved your picture so much that I wanted to make an edit of it. I hope you don't mind. 

It is a great set up with the buildings and the mountains + river and willow trees.   Just fab.

Screenshot-2021-11-16-222503-edit.png

Edited by Zexos
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Zexos said:

I loved your picture so much that I wanted to make an edit of it. I hope you don't mind. 

It is a great set up with the buildings and the mountains + river and willow trees.   Just fab.

Don't mind at all, nice edit :) And thanks for the compliments, I've been working on a large piece of land for a couple years now, it's starting to come together :)

• Like 1