Sign in to follow this  
Aleck

Morning Tea vs Coffee

Just a random thought:

If coffee gives +10 minutes of sleep bonus in the first 10 minutes of login during server day, but tea does nothing at all, that seems a little unfair to tea.

What if tea gave +5 minutes to reflect its lesser but still caffienated state?

• Like 5

+1 or give us a way to make a strong tea like a black tea (earl grey?) to drink to give the full bonus!

• Like 1

I say tea should provide a bonus affinity chance, to act as more of a focus on mental acuity than energy.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Metallumere said:

I say tea should provide a bonus affinity chance, to act as more of a focus on mental acuity than energy.

Ooh. I like that idea even better.

• Like 1

Yeah, would have to go with Merallumere's suggestion, but failing that, you tea drinkers should get some bonus (less than coffee) as outlined in the OP. +1

• Like 1

To be honest, I think giving tea a weaker alternative is just pointless. If just making a different drink gives you more SB, why would most people bother outside of some weird RP?

Just give coffee and tea the same +10 minutes of SB when drank. Especially since tea is superior to coffee in every way.

• Like 5

tea bumps your metabolism normally, it doesn't wake you up..

On 10/31/2021 at 12:12 AM, Madnath said:

To be honest, I think giving tea a weaker alternative is just pointless. If just making a different drink gives you more SB, why would most people bother outside of some weird RP?

Just give coffee and tea the same +10 minutes of SB when drank. "Especially since tea is superior to coffee in every way."

When and how exactly does that work🤔, the two have their different use normally..

you do not drink coffee when you're sick to get better, treat conditions, etc..

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

you do not drink coffee when you're sick to get better, treat conditions, etc.

Well, maybe you don't. 😉

I drink coffee to help with chronic headache (help ease it, that is).  Endorsed by my neurologist.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 7:37 PM, Finnn said:

tea bumps your metabolism normally, it doesn't wake you up..

It can wake you up in the morning and keep you awake at night... maybe not if you are drinking some weird hipster stuff but regular black tea sure does

Edited by SmeJack
  • Like 1

What if Tea gave back some fatigue since you now burn extra with coffee once per day?